chap. 5 || karasuno

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*3:45pm

3:45pm

"UAHHHHHH!!!!"

Third day of being volleyball manager, and you entered the court with the guy's dressing up in their practice uniforms.

Yasufumi chuckled as he watched you cover your eyes to prevent yourself from seeing them shirtless. Blushing madly, Naoi patted your shoulda from behind as he nervously laughed, "Sorry about that, l/n. But you have to get used to this, ok?" He says, watching you nod your head in response. "B-But, don't they have a changing room...?"

"Exactly. But I guess they wanted to dress up out here so it would be quicker...?" Yasufumi replies.

Even though your hands were covering your face, your brain told you to take a little peak from your fingers after some of them were already done dressing up. A small blood drop was already coming out of your nostrils.

'They don't have shirts on...oh dear...Oh...Kuroo-Senpai has abs...Nobuyuki-Senpai too...errr...Lev is quite thin and so is Kenma-San...Yaku-San is normally fit as well as Yamamoto-Kun...though they're not as fit as Kuroo-Senpai-WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!' Your thoughts shouted. Yasufumi gave you a tiny pat on your shoulder.

"Don't stand there too much, young lady, it's natural for you to stare as much as you like. C'mon, go get dressed, too," he says, making you blush after he caught you peaking a little. Well he wasn't wrong about you liking the fact that you obviously enjoy seeing the male body.

"Y-Yes, sir!" You replied before rushing towards the changing room for females of course. Once you went inside, you changed your school uniform into a black shirt and red pants with white stripes. You brushed your hair a bit before going out since before going to school you pacifically forgot to fix your bed hair even after taking a shower. After fixing your hair, you put your f/c ribbon on the side of your h/c locks before running outside the changing room.

As you made it out, the boys were done doing their dressing duty as well, which made you feel relieved. Grabbing your notepad out of your bag, you silently walked beside coach Yasufumi and Naoi. They were discussing something important to the team, so you being you, you decided to write the plan down to see if you forgotten something.

"We're going to be practicing receives, today. So form a line and Naoi will be serving the ball for each one of you. Hurry up! Let's start!" Yasufumi shouts. The team began to do what Yasufumi ordered them, while you started going to the side and bring the balls straight next to Naoi for him to serve. "Thank you, l/n," he says after you brought the basket beside him. You only smiled back in return. Grabbing a ball, you tossed it towards Naoi as he began to look like he was about to serve.