chap. 39 || lake

an: WE REACHED 300K READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! 😭❤️❤️~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*8:35am

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
8:35am

"Wake up everyone! We have arrived!"

The bright sun rays that shined through the window panel was the first thing your irises met when you blinded them open. Rubbing your eyes along with a yawn, you can spot everyone inside the van stretching their arms up and some still sleeping.

After an hour of driving and small traffic on the way to the lake and even taking a small nap, you guys had finally made it into the planned destination. You quietly stretched your arms up, groaning softly until your body can freely move around with energy again.

Everyone was slowly waking up inside the van. Nobuyuki and Kuroo were already helping out Naoi grab the bags and other items needed for the spot near the lake. A sudden rush of cold breeze slip passed your skin, causing your hair from your skin to stand up till the bridge of your nostrils.

It was blowing out there. Even if it was still summer. You woke Masanori up — who had been drooling in her sleep this whole time.

Soon, everyone was out of the van, energy blasted out with Inuoka, Lev, and Shibayama all cheering that you guys made it to one of the most astounding lakes you've ever saw. And it was swimmable and can be used to catch fish. No wonder why Fukunaga brought a fishing rod with him to this trip. Teshiro included.

"Woahh! Look at the lake! It's almost filled with fish!" Lev exclaimed, eyes sparkling. Shibayama and Inuoka both also copying his actions. "I can't wait to swim in it, later! I'm so glad we got here today!"

"I got a fishing rod..."

You silently laughed at Fukunaga's comment. Well, you couldn't say that what the half Russian said was a lie. It truly was mesmerizing to look at. Like small drops of crystals rained down this lake, small moon flowers blooming out during the evening. That's what you can say about it.

"Oi! Instead of looking over at lake, how bout help us over here for a sec?!" Yaku yelled at the three 1st years which results for them to freeze and quiver.

You sweatdropped as Masanori clicks her tongue. "They're almost the same. Sharing one brain cell..." says the female in front of you. You laughed again, helping the 2nd year female carry up a box filled with barbecue and meat.

Everyone continued to load out all of their items before Naoi closed up the van. The old coach on the other hand was sitting down in one of the chairs brought along in this trip.

Placing the last pair of boxes far from the lake, Fukunaga and Yamamoto both prepared the grill while Kuroo was with Kenma who was hiding beneath a parasol while sitting down on a small chair, forcefully trying to tell him that he needed the sun. Even though the sun wasn't even that bright.