chap. 9 || before

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Waking up on your futon at 7am due to the other managers' loud rambling wasn't comfortable at all...

As your body got up from your bed, all of the managers looked at you, relieved. Your head was aching a little and Yachi worriedly ran beside you, her eyes all white and her hands shaking. "F-F/n...a-are you ok?? Do you need anything?? Do you need water??" She says, quickly throwing questions at you. You did answer, but felt confused.

"Huh...? What happened? How did I get here? What time is it already?" You asked, completely forgetting about the shaking blond beside you. Kiyoko looked at you, smiling as her hands folded the blanket into a perfect square. "You passed out last night. Hitoka-Chan found you all knocked out yesterday beside a member from your school. She screamed loudly which caused mostly all of us to go outside and see what was happening," she says before laughing which can cause the whole atmosphere to turn into heaven.

Eri was the next one to speak, "You accidentally slept beside that guy's shoulder. Yachi-Chan here thought that she was interrupting something! You shouldn't had seen the look at her face! Ahaha!" Your face immediately burned. You forgot. You were watching Kenma play Monster Hunter 4 yesterday. But you never remembered passing out all of a sudden.

"I...I accidentally what?!!" You said, slapping both of your cheeks. You can hear Kaori sigh in the background.

"Miyanoshita-San, please help us here already. L/n-San, you too, it's already 7 in the morning," Kaori says in a tired tone, fixing her hair into a ponytail before yawning loudly. Yukie was still passed out on her futon while Mako was pulling her blanket away from her arms.

You scanned the room, watching as everyone was doing their work except for Yukie. "Umm, how did I get here though?" You questioned. Yachi looked at you before she helped Kiyoko out with something with the bedsheets. "A guy from your team carried you here. Apologies since I don't know his name, but I do know he's the captain."

You almost threw your heart out of your chest.

Kuroo really carried you here in your room??

Eri laughed. "It was so romantic! I almost screamed when he entered the room with you on his back! Mostly all of us were squealing- well...except for probably Shimizu-Senpai," Eri declared, sending you a wink. Mako sighed, "Should we really be telling her that?"she questions to Kiyoko as Kiyoko shrugged her shoulders. "That's their choice."

Trying to imagine the scenario inside your head, it was a lot more embarrassing than you had ever imagined over the otome games you had played before.

You stood up, shaking the thought out of your head making Yachi calm down a little before you walked to grab your toothbrush and soap to wash your face with. Yachi and Kiyoko both already finished doing their morning routine, so you had to go alone in the girl's bathroom.