chap. 40 || fireflies

an: OIKAWA'S EAR ON THE PREVIEW EPISODE DKSJDNSNDNDJ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Let's make a bad decision."

Your eyes went wide for a sec when Lev said that out loud for you to hear. Make a what? A bad decision? Blinking your eyes like a pair of butterfly wings, you questioned. "Heh? Make a bad decision?"

"I heard that this lake has some fireflies roaming around at night...! Wouldn't it be exciting if we catch one??" Lev exclaims, his feet jumping lightly from below.

"I don't know if that counts as a bad decision."

"But trapping fireflies are bad, right??"

This dork...

You chuckled as you sheepishly looked around. Everyone was still going their other ways, it wasn't like it you and Lev were the only ones wandering around anyways. You sighed, hand scratching your hair before you questioned. "I don't if that's a bad decision... But if I accept, do we have anyone along with us?"

"Yup! Shibayama and Inuoka are coming along with us! Even some of the 2nd years!" Lev answered, his fist pumping in the air. You hummed in response, a small hand covering your lip as you did the action. "Ah...I see..."

"So you comin' with us or not? I mean, it's not like I'm going to force you to join or anything," Lev asked, his arms hiding behind his back. You were having a lot of second thoughts for this one, but apparently you weren't thinking straight about what might happen if you guys get lost deep down.

Looking behind you, your eyes landed on the others who were happily preparing and grilling tonight's dinner before you all headed down on the assigned hotel for tonight. They all seemed fine. It wasn't like you had to help them out always. You guessed that you should take a chance and scroll down through the evening with them.

In fact, it had been a lot time since you went out with your friends towards the middle of nowhere. Maybe this one shot shouldn't be that bad for a chance.

"Sure. I'll come along."

"Really!?" Lev answers quicker than the wind. You nodded, eyes lidded closed and smile stretched from cheek to cheek. "Of course. I don't have anything to do anyways, so I think I'll just go along with you guys wherever you're going."

"Heck yeah! Alrighty then, let's go! The others are waiting over there!" Lev yells in excitement, not noticing his hand grabbing your wrists before the both of you ran to the group. His grip was tight, you were basically tripping a little down on the path with every step he took just for you guys to walk to the group waiting for him to return.