chap. 41 || arcade

an: ATTACK ON TITAN FINAL SEASON HERE WE GO SSNSJSNS~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*9:45pm

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
9:45pm

After the last luggage was finally shoved into the van...

You and your team proceeded to walk back in the van parked peacefully at the sidewalk near the lake. After having a full feast dinner with the team, all of you were soon all stuffed and prepared to arrive at place you guys were staying for the night.

Though, before that, Masanori asked if the both of you can take pictures at the forest where the fireflies were last seen along with the other members. Wasn't that much reckless, although all of you had fun.

Then afterwards, your feet calmly hopped into the van, sitting to your always favorite spot which is the seat next to the window. It was kind of narrow in the van, but everyone managed to make a few spaces back so all of them could fit without being squished.

Even though you were first on the van, Masanori came later, so it was Shibayama who sat next to you in the passenger seat. Masanori came in after him, making you two managers sit between the 1st year Libero.

Soon, everyone scattered in the van in a rush. The three 3rd years in the backseat with Kenma being the only 2nd year seated along with the three, next to Kuroo like always, eyes glued to his game.

"Okie dokie, did anyone forget anything?" Naoi asks from the driver seat, the old coach sitting right next to him, to which all of you responded with a loud 'no' as an answer for his question. You spot the man smile from the rear view mirror before speaking, "Alright then, let's go. I already booked everyone a room so please behave when we get there," he said, and everyone shrieked in happiness.

The van started to move, and you were about to shove your earphones to yours ears until Yamamoto began to speak loudly. "Sensei! Can we play something on the radio??" He says, raising his hand up like he was in class. Yaku agreed with the idea and so does Kuroo. However, Naoi did not.

"No, you guys close your eyes a bit until we get there."

"Hah??" The three complained, Yamamoto's arms flailing between the seatbelt. Nobuyuki sighs, and so did Kenma.

"We can't even play in the aux cord?" Kuroo questioned, whining like a child. Naoi nodded, making Kuroo whine more. Kenma slapped him at the back of the head because of this, his head not even bothering to look away from his game. "Shut up, Kuro."

"But Kenma...! I wanna blast some music for a while...!" The rooster head told the lad who said nothing back, completely ignoring his presence.