chap. 6 || training camp

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"HEY! HEY! HEY!"

Flinching at the roaring voice coming from the court, you sweatdropped as you watched the guy from the school; Fukurodani, jumped his arms up in the air. It was already the day of the training camp, and instead of sleeping in your school like you were told, plans were changed and it moved to staying in Fukurodani High.

"Here's some water," you said, smiling as you handed out water and white towels to the boys. They all grabbed a bottle one by one, thanking you on each turn. Your school was currently facing against Fukurodani itself, and during their break time, you decided to do the old manager business after a week. Although, Karasuno wasn't here at Tokyo yet. So you were feeling kind of nervous.

While waiting, you decided to refill the drinks for the guys along with Eri Miyanoshita, Ubugawa's manager. "Oh! So you're a first year, too?" She asks. You nodded your head shyly to her question. "Yeah, and I've only been their manager for like...1 week ago...I think..."

"Ah, so you're only new to the team. Nice..." she replies, turning the cap around the bottle shut. Once the both of you were done, all of the teams were doing their own practice. Lev was training with Kenma as usual (and Kenma did not seem happy to practice with him). The others were happily chatting with each other, mostly with Fukurodani. While you were looking for the other team members to warm up with cold drinks.

"Kuroo-Senpai, here's your drink."

"Ah, thank you, L/n," Kuroo said before sending you a wink. Your soul felt like it were sent to heaven. Damn was he hot. But you slapped yourself and decided to look for the other members.

"Yamamoto-Kun-

"AHHH~!! THANK YOU, N/N-CHAN~!!" He says before quickly taking the drink away from your hands. You tilted your head in confusion. But only sighed.

"Oi, everyone back to practice," Kuroo calls out to the team. Lev was busy begging to Kenma to train with him since he disliked training with Yaku (is what he personally said to you). And Kuroo was with the captain of Fukurodani, both of them were chatting as they were training receiving balls.

You weren't that much busy. While everyone was practicing with others, all you could do was stand there and talk with other managers of different teams. The managers you really liked were Fukurodani's managers.

After a while, you can hear Kuroo and Kai excitedly go outside and greet a team that had just came over. Nervousness came over your body again. Deciding to go look and also greet the other team that came.

As you did, you can hear Yamamoto's cries and Kuroo's endless laughter.

"Everyone, what's wrong out here?" You asked. Yamamoto was kneeling on the ground, both of his hands shaking while he was in front of two girls and one guy that had a Buddha expression on his face. One had short blond hair with a single ponytail tied to the side of her golden locks, the other had beautiful raven black hair that you swore that she looked like a goddess, and lastly, the guy with a Buddha expression had a bald like hair, but was covered in something grayish above it which you couldn't tell at all. Though it was almost something similar to Yamamoto's haircut except less the hair.