chap. 18 || accident

An: thank you for all your support! I love you guys so much! 😭💕also, y'all can follow me on my insta (im an editor! ^^): @mvchiigiri

also, y'all can follow me on my insta (im an editor! ^^): @mvchiigiri

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
6:35am

"Oi, L/n, wake up, already."

"You've been like this since yesterday. What happened?" Questions Yachi as she folded her bed up. You slowly rise up from you futon as before letting out a loud yawn.

After what happened yesterday night, you couldn't really get that word off your head. Those words that Lev said to you with that smile of his. God, it made you into a flustered bean. Actually, so flustered that Lev disappeared out of your sight.

But still, due to the embarrassment you had to come across to yesterday (because apparently, Shibayama heard that from outside) you quickly cleaned yourself up and headed to bed with the other managers after the practices. But however that night, you couldn't sleep.

And now here you are, still sitting down on your futon with tired eyes.

Yachi being the good friend she is, was helping you get up out of bed and you happily did. Just to make the blond happy since she was adorable.

You did the usual morning routine along with Yachi and the other managers towards the girl's restroom. You had brought your toothbrush, face wash, and toothpaste along with you for the bright morning.

While walking down the hallway with the other girls, your mind quickly spotted Lev's tall figure who was talking and along alongside Hinata and Kenma. The memory of yesterday popped out of your head all of a sudden, so you hid behind Kiyoko for protection.

Kiyoko was puzzled. "F/n-Chan, what's the matter?"

"Shhh...!! Stay still, please...let's continue walking..." you told her as quiet as possible. The other lady managers who were listening to what you were saying, looked at you and Kiyoko with confused expressions spread across their faces.

By the time Lev's voice got closer to your direction, the more you hid behind Kiyoko more in embarrassment mixed with a little tint of fear. Yachi was scared you might die so the girl did something that made you feel more afraid than before.

"H-Hinata! Good morning!" She greeted. When the bundle of orange stopped, Kenma along with Lev stopped, too, to wait for Hinata. "Mornin,' Yachi!" Hinata greeted back to the blond manager. You wanted to cry.

Yachi was stuttering, and the other managers just left. You jumped on Eri's side, and as you did, Lev called. "Hello, L/n-Chan! Good mornin'!"

You winced but only managed to wave back at the tall half Russian and leave silently with Eri and Mako by your side.

While at the restroom, Eri was happily patting your back with a huge smile on her face with her cheeks rosy red. "Guwah!! F/n-Chan! You didn't tell me you were feeling nervous around that guy! You got taste! He's a tall one!"