chap. 28 || another

An: currently listening to kuroo's hyena laugh on loop 😌✨~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*7:34pm

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
7:34pm

"Welcome home, nee-chan!"

"Hey guys..." you greeted back happily to your little siblings who were very glad to see you. Your aunt, who was in the kitchen, eating, tilts her body a little to the right so she could see you from afar from the dining table. "Welcome home. How was your club thingy?"

"It was fine. Manager work like always," you replied to your aunt's question, putting your bag down on the side as you took your shoes off at the same time. Your aunt hums in return before going back to eat. "Come on, eat dinner. And after eating, wash up and take a rest."

On the way inside, your two little twin siblings kept following you around like baby chicks keeping on eye and walking after their mother. It was really adorable and you were used to this. Them following you around and talking to you while doing so.

They had a very close relationship with you and they really adored you a lot. They see you as their second mother while your real mom was still in Canada, doing her business. You had to visit Lev's house for a while to see if the kittens were doing fine and Lev told you that Alisa was taking good care of them, and had nothing to worry about.

After you took a warm bath and changed your clothes, your two little siblings still followed you towards your room for the night.

"Onee-Chan! Onee-Chan!" S/n calls, her hand grasping onto your pajama sleeve. You turned to her as you were fixing your hair. "Yeah? What is it?"

"Come play with me and B/n! We've been waiting for you since after school!" Says your little sister as her hand was excitedly holding onto a unicorn figurine in her palm. You sent her a faint smile before your hand rushed her over through her hair, a tired face expression over your face with a sigh. "I'm sorry. Maybe tomorrow. Big sis is a little tired right now..." you apologetically told the smaller girl.

S/n frowns. "Onee-Chan, you're always tired...is it because of your club?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. The club is becoming more and more busier in the days. It's because their match almost near. And they really need to win so we could reach nationals, and fight different opponents from different towns," you happily explained to your little sister. S/n smiled very widely, almost like the smile you wear when you're very interested.

But most of the time, S/n was always interested to the things you tell about her that she had never heard before. "Nationals sounds fun! I hope your team wins!" She exclaims, putting her toy down to grab her doll next to hug tightly. You patted her head again. "Thank you. I'll make sure they do so I could bring you a lot of new stuff out of town. But right now, they still need to continue training hard to get there."

S/n had went silent for the pass 30 seconds after you last said that sentence. And you were kind of curious of what this young girl was thinking while she was just staring at you with no expression. Although, after finally 1 minute, she finally spoke again. "Ok! I hope you work hard for your team, too! Because, I've never seen you smile this big every time you return home!"