chap. 35 || alright

AN: TANAKA RULED THE LATEST EPISODE I DON'T MAKE THE RULES ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*6:30am

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
6:30am

It was finally the day of the training camp.

You were up and early, since at this hour your mother was still asleep. You were planning to avoid waking anyone up at the house before heading out, and since there was no school today, the training camp will be held at Nekoma high for only two days.

You needed to make sure you'd put a small note on the fridge for your mother to see before leaving, and you silently informed your two siblings not to tell your mother the truth because if they did...

...you'd be dead by now.

On your planning list, you planned to take an early bath and make your own breakfast while watching something on your phone to entertain you for a while, like anime, the news, or anything you particularly like. You had already prepared all of your needed stuff for the training camp and you had to do was grab your stuffed bag and head out.

After taking a shower, you immediately dressed up in your gym clothes and headed quietly downstairs to see if your mother was sitting at the kitchen counter, her head facing the TV. But thank goodness she wasn't there at all. She was still asleep.

You let out a satisfied sigh of relief.

Walking across the kitchen and straight to the refrigerator, you grabbed a piece of bread out and slowly (and silently) spread and added some toppings on top of the loaf. You need to be as quiet as possible because your mom was a small sleeper and could wake up in any second.

And since you were going to eat there at school anyways, might as well start packing some few snacks just in case along with some fresh pairs of t-shirts and gym pants. Excluding the white shirts. You were still traumatized. And probably Kenma was still, too.

Throwing all of your needed materials inside of your gym bag, you kept turning your head around to see if there was someone about to head downstairs or either walk towards the bathroom where it's still located to where you were at. Well, it was still 6 in the morning anyways, it's not like they'll wake up in a hurry just because.

Hurriedly, you ate up your bread and immediately headed outside with all of your stuff gathered with you on your shoulders. But before that, earlier, you had written a note and stick it on the fridge for your mom to read while you were eating breakfast at the kitchen. Just to make sure she wasn't thinking that you were 'sneaking out of the house.'

It was still 6, but time was eventually running fast so you had to head to school as fast as you can to help the others prepare the things you guys need for the training camp. You felt like your vessels were about to pop from the excitement you were feeling.

You couldn't wait to see the other lady managers again, and you'll probably introduce them to Masanori, too. Including to Kiyoko and Yachi, you wondered how their team's match went and what else happened.