chap. 17 || friend

AN: please avoid using the word 'whore' in the comment section ❤️~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Lilia's calling?"

"Who's Lilia?" Kenma questions as his head was tilted a little to the right. You gave Kenma a warm smile before answering. "She's...she's a very popular student in our school. Don't you know her?"

"I don't really care about people...including the popular ones..." Kenma replies in a more quiet tone. You smiled nervously this time. The ringtone stopped, which caused you and Kenma to stare at Kuroo's phone before not even a second, it began to ring again.

You started to grew a bit irritated that Lilia tried calling Kuroo like she was her girlfriend. The phone had 3 missed calls from her, and now this was her fourth one. "Don't worry, Kenma-San. You can go back to practice. I'll bring this to Kuroo," you told the pudding head before walking away towards the gym where the three guys were at.

On your way there, you looked behind you to see if Kenma was still there standing. But good thing he walked back inside the court. You sighed out of relief before you answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey. Kuroo? Is that you?" Lilia's voice rang through your ears.

You answered a bit quickly but quietly, trying to hide your annoyed tone in your voice as you started to speak. "No, it's me. F/n."

You can hear her click her tongue. Like she thought you wouldn't hear her through the phone.

"Oh! F/n-Chan! What's up? Is Tetsuro-San there with you? And why do you have his phone?" She asks, her voice now a bit cherry than before. You answered back, "Kenma-San was the one holding the phone before he gave it to me. But yeah, I am holding it, now. Kuroo-Senpai is in the gym, practicing with some other members from another team."

"Oh that sounds exciting! You're so lucky to be there, F/n-Chan!" She exclaims, happily. You laughed a little until Lilia quickly spoke up. "But that doesn't matter now. Can you give the phone to Kuroo? I want to talk to him about something."

"And what's that something? If I may ask. And unfortunately, he's busy training like I told you," you told Lilia. You can hear her sigh. "It's just a 5 minute talk. Geez, no need to be so annoyed by it."

"I'm not annoyed."

"Well, sweetheart, you sound like you're annoyed."

"Well I'm sorry if I am..." you spoke in a gentle voice. "...but Kuroo-Senpai's busy. And I can't just let him cut his practices just so you can talk with him."

"Woah there, F/n. Don't pop a tampon. Who spat in your coffee this morning?" Lilia answers back.

"You don't have to be so annoyed just because I want to talk to him. I'm sorry about the sudden call, ok? So may I please talk to him?"