chap. 38 || vacation

AN: kita nutrients on the lastest episode, we've been fed well 😌~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*5:23am

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
5:23am

"Geh!? F/n-Chan you look as pale as a ghost...!!"

You stopped brushing your teeth as you turned your head to Yachi who jumped from the look you were wearing right now. She was right. Hair unbrushed, eyes looking dead than ever, and your smile trying hard to keep up like a stitch about to rip off on the other side.

You still couldn't get over last day's memory.

You lost the bet so that means...

Oh god...

Today was the last day you guys will be spending overnight here in Nekoma high. It will be the day where everyone will leave for their own training camps, according to the coaches. Though, something was definitely planned to you by God himself, written in his long lists of plans until you probably turn 80 and above years old. Like the little bet you and Kuroo did, and you ended up losing like a noob.

And now, you have to go on a date with the team captain?

How unlucky or lucky more can you get?

"Hitoka-Chan, F/n is probably thinking of something that might had affected her too much right now, so I think it's best for you to lay it off a little for F/n-Chan to think..."

"Whenever L/n-Chan wakes up like this, you know something happened. Either yesterday or probably the other day," Kaori pops in between the conversation.

Yukie and Masanori both looked at each other with grins lined on their cheeks and toothbrushes inside of their mouths to the side, eyes gazing at one another like they were gang dealers.

"I bet 3000 yen that this was between someone from your team and F/n-Chan~" Yukie spoke, her irises becoming more evident looking than ever. Masanori scoffs, "I bet same prize. 3000 yen, but if it's something that happened between someone from another team and F/n-Chan."

"WHY ARE YOU TWO ACTING LIKE GAMBLERS ON A STREET???"

"Yeah...! Yumeko from Kakegurui is better!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, MIYANOSHITA-SAN!" Mako retorts as she lets out a loud sigh afterwards, face palming like a busy mother. You and Yachi grinned, awkwardly, while Kiyoko set everything beside and continued brushing her teeth.

You spat out the toothpaste out from your mouth, minty air floating around your lips with a slight burn on the tongue as you grabbed your towel and wiped it over your face.