chap. 14 || scary legends

AN: Veronica wouldn't open the door and I had to watch JD blew himself up so that's why I updated early ✌️~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*6:15am

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
6:15am

You couldn't believe you were waking up this early in the morning.

It was finally the day to come back to training camp after a week of practicing during the summer in school. Your team had to wake up early so you guys could arrive just in time in Shinzen high located at Saitama Prefecture.

Eventually, Shinzen high was going to be the next school where the training camp will be held, and you felt quite excited to see the people you have been wanting to see. And you were pointing out Kiyoko, Yachi, and the other lady managers, and definitely not some hot guys from other teams.

When the van arrived, you randomly just went to a random seat next to a window so you could lay your head down there as you watched the sun rise up. It will only be a 46 minute drive so there was still some time for you to collect more energy for the day.

You brought out your earphones and your plugged them in while you blasted some music of your taste before you closed your eyes and ignored the others who were still awake inside the van. You also tried to ignore the person who sat right next to you.

When the van started to move, you felt like someone was trying to pull your earphones out of your ear, which made you quite irritated since you were getting some rest with a beat of soft tunes by the time you guys arrived at Saitama.

You lightly slapped that person's hand away. "What the heck? I'm trying to listen to music here-oh, Yaku-San?"

Yaku smiles a little before he went back to wearing a frown. "Slapping your senior's hands when they want to know what kind of music you're listening to, huh? You're a different person when you're tired," Yaku says as he lets go of your left earphone piece.

You sighed before you smiled nervously at the male, "I'm so sorry, Yaku-San. Well, you are right about me feeling different. I am feeling a bit tired. And it's because I didn't get enough sleep, yesterday. It was difficult."

"And what made you fall asleep?" He asks, causing you to wince. You anxiously began sweat.

"Errr...I tried listening to soft asmr-

"Wrong answer." Yaku flicked your forehead when he said that. You jumped, "Heh?! H-How did you-

"It was obvious. Don't question why, it's because of your eyes. Your eyes look like Kuroki's from Watamote," he says, causing you to sweatdrop, but also a little surprised. "Ok you got me. But...you...you watch anime, Yaku-San?"

"Huh? Well, y-yeah, but only a few..." he replies, a hint of embarrassment in his voice. You giggled as you slowly took your earphones off your ears and kept them inside your bag along with your phone. "That's awesome. What else other anime do you watch? I see you watch Watamote. It's a very weird but also humorous to watch...!"