chap. 3 || offer

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Third Person's POV:

Third Person's POV:

Though Lilia kept leaving you, you didn't minded that at all.

She was just your average bitch. That's it. You really did had enough of her. And you actually didn't mind if you were always alone. Whenever you would feel alone, the volleyball club would be your happy pull through the rough afternoons to watch and help them practice. Speaking of which, yesterday, you ran away from their gym in embarrassment when you failed to managed to give them their goals to wipe themselves with.

But being the clumsy person you are, you just had to trip right in front of everyone.

Geez, you were too embarrassed to actually bump over a member of the boy's volleyball club. It was giving you the embarrassing memories. Though it was already recess, Lilia was giving you the cold shoulder all throughout  the entire recess whenever her snobby friends appear right in front of her eyes.

You really did wished Lilia never became your friend.

Walking through the hallways of your school, your milk box ran out so you had to walk over to the trash bin to throw it away like a responsible student.

You ignored Lilia's laughter with her group of friends and just went along to look for the trash bin. How big was this school exactly? It was like there was only one trash bin to look for at one huge entire building in Tokyo.

You heard some students talking about you at the other side of the hallways. They sounded familiar, though even if they were vocals of a male, you didn't had a clue of who they exactly were and what their names were.

"The girl from yesterday?"

"Yeah~ yeah~! Ain't she cute?"

"Cut it out, Inouka...what if she hears you?"

"Oh don't be so shy, Shibayama-Kun! I bet you like her!"

"N-No I don't!!"

"Well, if she did decided to join the club as our manager, then maybe you and her will get more and more closer!"

"Not you too, Lev! I thought you were on my side..."

You finally managed to recognize one of their voices. One voice you recognized was the voice of Shibayama Yuuki, the boy who gave you the letter from Naoi. And the other two that he called out were Inouka and Lev. You had heard of Lev before due to his tall appearance, kind manners to the teachers, and being half Russian and half Japanese. Not much like Lilia who was pure Italian to the school who speaks fluent Japanese.

Learning that they were talking about you, you embarrassingly and slowly decided to go buy another box of milk and ignore them to walk towards the vending machine. But due to your unexpected clumsiness, you tripped.