chap. 22 || flower

an: fukunaga: *breathes*readers: omg u are the most purest bean ever marry me 🥺👉👈💕~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

readers: omg u are the most purest bean ever marry me 🥺👉👈💕
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where is F/n-Chan and that guy going?"

"No idea, Miyanoshita, but I think it's best for us to not follow them this time. Let's just eat for a while," Kaori told the Ubugawa manager. Eri pouts. "But they might do something and I'm scared because F/n-Chan is an awkward one, and she might faint."

"Don't worry she'll be fine. As long as she's got the spirit, she'll survive," Mako declares as she took a bite of her rice ball. Yachi was more worried now. "I hope she's alright then. I mean, we're very close to where they're going anyways. So it's cool right?" The blond asks the third year Karasuno manager.

Kiyoko nods her head with a soft smile. "F/n-Chan is our friend now, Hitoka-Chan. So she'll be alright."

You only had a puzzled look as you only see Inuoka pulling you along with him inside the gym, leaving both of your plates outside on Fukunaga's side. As your foot set inside the empty court, Inuoka releases his grip away from you and faced you with the most excited smile on his face.

"Ok, ok, don't tell anyone about this place- well, probably except the ones who studies here at Shinzen..." he says, his tone sounding like he wasn't sure of what he was about to show you. He scratches his neck as he continues, "You know what? Don't tell anyone that we went here, ok?"

"Inuoka-Kun, what did you...?" You asked him, feeling nervous of what might happen to you two if Mako knew you guys went to wherever Inuoka was going to show you. Inuoka sends you a smile, "Don't worry...!! It'll only be a quick look, anyways. C'mon quickly, follow me...!"

'I hope we don't die...' your mind told you before walking after Inuoka who was quietly but quickly walking to where you guys will be heading to. However, before going, you checked behind your back to see if anyone was watching, but good thing no one was so you continued to sneak along with him.

It was really peaceful out to the other side of the gym. You can still hear the noises out on the barbecue side but silence was more of what you could focus on.

And now when Inuoka stopped, you too stopped in front of a flower garden.

Inuoka walked through the path of flower bushes and some few pots and small newly planted trees. He smiles, "Here we are! Pretty, right? There are so many flowers!" He says as bright as ever before walking over to your side.

"It's amazing this school has such a pretty garden. Do you have a favorite flower, F/n-

Inuoka was cut off when he saw your figure already looking at the flowers with the most adorable face he's ever seen. His cheeks were fainted red when he saw you sitting down a bit in front of the yellow dandelion bush.