chap. 21 || barbecue

an: we all know where this is heading~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*5:30am

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
5:30am

It was finally time to get up.

This time, you and the others had to get up today really early to prepare. Why? Because today was eventually the last day of training camp here in Saitama and the other coaches and advisors were planning on something special by the end of the day.

The routines began. But this time you were a bit happy and also sad today. You did not wanna go back to school and do the bits of homework and pay attentions to classes while you were thinking of something more important.

As the other managers were talking to each other as usual in the restroom, you were brushing your teeth while your mind was clouded with who knows you were thinking about. Today was the last day anyways.

"So, who's your new target today, L/n?"

You perked your head up whilst the toothbrush still in your mouth. "Huh?"

You spot Yukie smirking beside you. "You know what Otaki-Chan means, F/n~" Fukurodani's manager says while her toothbrush still inside her mouth. Your cheeks went rosy while your eyes were wide from their sudden question. New target?

You spat your toothpaste out, first. "New target? You guys are going insane..." you replied in a calm manner, trying your best to not freak out. Yukie giggles. "Ok, whatever you say. Just call us if somethin' happened~"

"Yukie, leave her alone," says Kaori. Yukie just hummed one response.

Throughout the day, you tried your best to avoid Kuroo after the little awkward moment yesterday in the hallways. And you did not want to embarrass yourself at the morning in front of others. Nothing really much happened during breakfast with the team. Just serving on the plate and eating on the meal was all that happened.

By the time practice arrived, you quickly changed into a black shirt and some red gym pants for the day. When you entered the court, you greeted by both Lev and Inouka. Along with Yamamoto of course.

You held onto your notepad and your pen tightly as practice starts. Nekoma was currently  facing against Fukurodani before the owl team could face against the crows. So you were standing there, trying your best to focus on the team.

During their break, Lev and Nobuyuki were noticing  something about you as their eyes were just locked on you and nothing else. They noticed you staring at a particular person that they don't even know what his name was. "L/n-Chan is staring at that guy..."

"I noticed that, too..."

"For how long?" Lev questions. Nobuyuki shrugs his shoulders. "Don't know. But let's just leave her be-

"HUH...?!!! N/N-CHAN IS STARING AT GUY?! FROM ANOTHER TEAM?!!" Yamamoto almost shouted. Good thing Nobuyuki covered his mouth to avoid any attention turned to them. "Shut it...!! She might hear you!"