Chapter 24

Taehyung's POV

It was Saturday, and being the gentleman I was, I decided to go and pick up Taraa. She readied herself and we drove to our place. She was sitting silently and looking out of the window, her legs in rhythm with the slow music in the car.

"Thank you." I said, breaking the silence. She turned her head towards me, confusion written on her face. "I really can't thank you enough for what you have done for me in the past few days. Letting me meet halmeoni, taking care of the drunk me. Thank you." I said.

"It makes me happy. To help you or others. I like to bring those precious smiles on your faces." she said, looking down. I patted her head, and she glanced at me. We soon arrived at the house.

We entered the house and a savory smell of food entered our nose. Taraa inhaled deeply and said,"Woah! I suddenly feel hungrier."

After some chatting, table was set and we had our dinner. Taraa continuously complimented the food as she ate. But I noticed that she had stopped very soon.

"You done eating?" I asked. She nodded as if it was obvious.

"What?! Only this much? Eat more." Jimin said. She shook her head frantically.

"Don't you want to increase your height?" Jin questioned.

"Seriously, oppa? Now there's no time for me to grow more. And I ate more than I normally do. Do you expect me to eat like...like him?" she said, pointing at Jungkook who had his mouth filled with food and was trying to fit some more in. He couldn't even speak and just made an expression.

"Okay, just have 7 more bites. For us." I said, bringing my chopsticks holding chicken towards her mouth. She ate it without denying more.

"Now my turn." Hobi said and imitated me.

By the end, when everybody had fed her once, she was panting and her eyes were fluttering close. We laughed at her drama.

"Let's play something!" Jimin suggested.

"But what?" Kook asked.

"Hmm...lemme think. Truth and dare maybe?" Jimin asked.

"Gosh oppa, are you a teenager? That is such a stupid game." Taraa said, and rest of us nodded in approval.

"Then what?" Jimin asked.

"How about hide-and-seek?" Taraa suggested.

"Gosh Taraa, are you a child?" Jimin imitated her. She shot him a glare that we had rarely seen. But that aside, her idea was nice so we ended up agreeing to play hide-and-seek.

"We can hide anywhere, right? Or is some room a forbidden area?" Taraa asked.

"Everywhere is fine. Don't worry." Yoongi said.

And so the game started with Hobi being the seeker.

"Go hide. I will count upto 50." he said.

_______________

Taraa's POV