Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV

With our stomachs full, we reached our next destination, which was supposed to be some kind of park.

"Welcome to Asia's biggest park." Taraa announced as we entered the big metal gate.

"Really?" we asked in surprise. She nodded.

There was a main cemented path which seemed to end at infinity. On either side of the path, there were palm trees planted and the ground was covered with luscious green grass. After walking a few meters, we saw a huge artificial lake on our right side guarded by railings. Taehyung skipped to the side and leaned on the railing.

"Please be careful. The lake's pretty deep." Taraa warned him.

"OK! Come here." he motioned with his hand, asking her to go to him. When Taraa reached him, he pulled her to his side and put an arm around her shoulder. It seemed that she had gotten used to him behaving like this as she didn't look surprised.

"Hey JK, take our pic." he said to me. I obeyed and took a few pictures of them, all of which were basically Taehyung making different faces and Taraa looking at him, amused.

I noticed other hyungs also taking the pictures wherever they found a nice view.

"There's not much to tell here. But it is a tourist spot, so here we are." Taraa informed us.

"It's good, actually. Relaxing." RM said, and inhaled deeply.

Some people were giving us weird looks while some just glanced at us then went on.

"OMG! BTS!! We are big fans!! Can we please have your autograph?" two girls came running towards us and asked.

Oh, right! We are famous.

I had totally forgotten that. We agreed to their request and signed our autographs. They offered to help us around, which we politely declined. Then they went off in another direction, giggling.

"Hey guys, where is Taraa?" I asked, looking around as I saw no sign of her. Upon hearing her name, she came out from behind a tree.

"They came running so fast, I couldn't think of anything else." she said, slightly annoyed.

"Why did you hide?" Jin asked.

"Because of fucking misunderstandings." she cursed, to which Hoseok nudged me a little. "It never hurts to be a little precautious."

We started walking again when suddenly we heard a high pitched scream ring our ears. We went in the direction of the voice and saw that a monkey was trying to steal food from a woman, who in turn was panicking and screaming. Some people were trying to scare away the monkey, but it just got worse.

Jimin was constantly recording, even when Jin told him to stop. I don't know what came over the damn monkey, that he started coming towards our group.

"Oh no!" Taraa exclaimed and suddenly hid behind me, catching me by surprise. She clutched my shirt with a tight hold. "Do something!" she urged, making her hold even tighter.

"It's okay. It won't do anything." I said and pulled my hand behind my back to hold her wrist. Her hands relaxed at my assurance a bit.