Chapter 11

Taraa's POV

I woke up to my mother snatching my sheets from my tight hold violently. Why can't I sleep with peace for just once?

"Do you want to be late? Its almost 9:40. Get up! Its B-T-S!" she said, loudly. The last sentence brought me back to my senses.

Oh shit!

I hastily got up and rushed out of my bed. I brushed my teeth and took a bath, all in 10 minutes. I had trained myself since childhood for this, due to the fact that even 1 minute of sleep was precious to me.

I went for a simple outfit of black jeans and white top. I feel irritated by makeup so I didn't have to worry about wasting my time on it. By the time I had eaten breakfast, it was 10:05. I saw a notification pop up on my phone. A message from Taehyung.

Taehyung Oppa💜:
I am here. Open the door😀.

Me:
Coming!

I opened the door to be met by Taehyung's boxy smile.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, just a minute." I said and ran inside the house. I put my glasses on and grabbed my small backpack which I carry whenever I visit somewhere. My family followed me out of the house where I crouched down to fasten my sandals.

We greeted my parents and entered the elevator.

"You look different in glasses. Nice, I mean." Taehyung said, smiling widely.

"Thanks and same pinch." I said, pointing at him who himself was wearing them. I glanced at my watch just because I had nothing else to do.

"We got up pretty late. 9 o'clock. Can you imagine?" Taehyung said, as we exited my apartment.

"No. I can't imagine getting up that early. I got up at 9:40." I said, still thinking how the hell was 9 late. He gasped in surprise at my revelation as we entered the car standing outside, me filing in behind him.

After exchanging good mornings, I told our driver the first place we were supposed to visit, which was a historical monument. He ignited the engine, and our trip started.

"Hey Taraa, I am curious about something." Jimin said.

"What is it?" I said, tilting my head to look at him.

"Who is your bias amongst us?" he asked. I was taken aback by the question.

"Umm, no one. I mean its all of you." I replied, laughing nervously.

"It's okay, you can answer honestly. None of us will feel bad." Hoseok said.

"No, really. What's the use of keeping a bias if I know that I will be bias-wrecked atleast 7 times a day?" I blurted. They all chuckled.

By now we had reached our destination. As soon as we got out, Taehyung and Jungkook had taken out their cameras for filming. We bought the tickets and entered the monument area. I cleared my throat to start explaining.

I told them all about it like when it was built, who built it and why, along with other important things. The monument was basically a labyrinth of interconnected narrow tunnels.