Chapter 61

"And then I thought you were the human form of fire, I didn't think you would do me any harm, how could something so mesmerizing cause any destruction."

-Unknown

_______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

My new work had started within two weeks after I had signed the contract, much earlier than I had expected. Much to Taraa's dismay, I did not have to speak in Busan satoori, and it made her give a five minute long rant as to why the directors should have done so.

I had one meeting with my co-worker Yun Hiah, just so we could meet each other before officially starting to work together.

She was a tall woman, 21, and pretty. She didn't talk much and neither I had anything to talk about. It worried me a bit as it might result into our chemistry not exactly showing up in our acting.

I tried to have a conversation as light as possible, so she could get comfortable around me.

Till now, only one episode had been shot as the directors were taking it slow to let everyone familiarize. Yun Hiah's character had not yet made her entry.

It was day 5 of the shoot, and she arrived with her manager and makeup artist. We greeted each other as she took the chair beside me in front of the mirror, now beginning to get ready.

I turned to greet her makeup artist and as my eyes fell on her, the magazine which I was reading, slipped down from my hand. I kept looking at her as she bent down and picking up the magazine, kept it in front of me on the table.

"Hello, Jungkook-ssi." she greeted. I glanced at the actress who was looking at us, confused. Gaining my composure, I greeted her back.

Hiah got up and excused herself for a moment. As soon as she left, I got up.

"What are you doing here?!" I questioned, through gritted teeth.

"I am her makeup artist." she replied quietly, pointing at the direction where Hiah had just left. I looked at her, my blood boiling as the incident where she had forced herself on me occupied my mind. I opened my mouth to speak, but she beat me to it.

"I know what I did was wrong, Jungkook-ssi. And I really do regret it. I am so sorry. For the time while I was jobless after the company fired me, I reflected on my actions and realised I was at a big fault. I wanted to tell you how sorry I was and ask for your forgiveness, but of course there was no way to contact you, nor would the company let me enter the building. Please don't tell the others about it. It was really difficult getting this job. I promise I won't be a bother anymore." By now, there were tears in her eyes, as she looked up to stare at me.

I let my thoughts run, and reached the conclusion that she was indeed sorry. And maybe also the fact that me and Taraa never reached that fight she had wanted, I decided that forgiveness would be good for both of us.

"Yeah. Okay. I won't tell anyone. But don't repeat it." I said, sternly.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ssi. Thank you. I am so sorry." she said, smiling weakly. I nodded and sat back on the chair.

"What's your name?" I asked, picking up the magazine again.

"Choi Yoona." she replied. I nodded.