Chapter 28

Taraa's POV

It was Saturday night and everyone was immersed in their own work after dinner. I was sitting on a chair near the window in the living room when suddenly Taehyung cried, looking at his phone.

"Oh Lord! This is the third murder of this month. The hell is the police doing?! Didn't they catch the culprit yet?" he said.

"Again?! Who is the victim?" Namjoon asked.

"A 36-year old woman." Taehyung replied.

"This is so frightening and disappointing." Namjoon said, sighing. "Taraa, do not go anywhere alone now. Anywhere." he said firmly, acknowledging me.

"And don't even think of going back." Hoseok added.

I nodded in response. I remembered my talk with Hoseok a few days back when I had suggested to let me return back to my home and he had replied with a big no.

Its been so long since I had gone to my home. I miss it!

Unconsciously, I ran my finger on the window sill and found that it had been covered with a lot of dust, becoming almost grey.

Don't they ever clean it?

Just for confirmation, I got up, went to the window at the other end of the room and repeated the process. Again, there was a lot of dust.

I knew the right person to approach. I went to Jin's room and knocked. He asked me to enter.

"How may I help you, Ms. Song?" he asked.

"Mr. Kim, how long has it been since this house is cleaned properly?" I asked, in the same manner.

"Long long days ago." he replied dreamily, in a storytelling manner.

"You do realise that's not exactly good, right?" I asked.

"Of course. I have been asking them all to clean it one day, but they just dodge the topic. Countless times, the day had also been decided, but they all make some excuse and leave the house." Jin complained.

"Is that so? Then come with me." I said, deciding to take the matter in my hands.

We came in the living room where four of the members were sitting.

"Jimin, gather everyone." Jin asked Jimin, as he was the one standing. He made a face but went to call Jungkook and Hoseok from their rooms.

They came and took their places on the couch.

"Do you all have any plans for tomorrow?" I asked. "Like personal or company-related? Anything?"

They all thought for a while and shook their heads.

"Amazing!" I clapped my hands loudly.

"Are we going to have a party or what?" Taehyung asked, very excited.

"Nooo~ Tomorrow. We. Are. Gonna. Clean. The. House." I said, speaking each word clearly.

They all groaned loudly at this and started throwing complaints that how they didn't want to do it. After a bit more of persisting, with Jin finally ordering them, they agreed for it.

_______________

"Wake up! WAKE UP!!" I said, pulling Jimin's sheets. It was clear that he was faking sleep, and the reason was also not so difficult to find. It was only when Jungkook picked him up and made him stand in the bathroom, did he open his eyes.

After breakfast, everybody gathered in the living room around the things one needs to clean. I was surprised that even after having so many things, the house was still dirty.