Chapter 10

Taraa's POV

It was almost evening and as always, I went in the kitchen to prepare tea for everyone. It seemed that Jin had woken up and was now on the job of waking others. While I was in the kitchen and had set the water to boil, a slight knock on the door made me look up.

"Can I come in?" Yoongi asked, raising his eyebrows expectantly.

Well, that was quite...unexpected.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Making tea." I answered shortly.

"Will you teach me?" he questioned hopefully. "I have had this type of tea somewhere before also, but I don't know how to prepare it." he added.

"It's easy. That's why this is one of the few things that I can make." I replied, rubbing the top of my nose.

He came over and stood beside me as I showed him the process. He was nodding and watching intently to what I was doing. When I had finished, I poured the tea in the cups, picked the tray up, and exited the kitchen, with Yoongi following closely behind me.

When we reached the living area, it appeared that everyone else had woken up, thanks to Jin. My brother and Jimin were back to playing games. My brother was really good at games and from what I knew, I don't think Jimin was so nice at them. So how they got along so well, I didn't know.

I set the tray on the table and went to sit on one of the chairs. In between our light talks, suddenly RM's phone rang.

"Sorry, I need to take this call." he said, looking down at his phone screen. He picked up the call and moved aside a little bit.

"It's Bang PD-nim." Jungkook said loud enough for all of us to hear.

"WHAT? NO WAY! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW??!" he shouted, panicking. The room had turned silent as all eyes were on him now.

"Okay, I will be waiting." he said quietly, then cut the call. He landed on the couch beside Jungkook, a mixture of frustration and panic on his face.

"What happened, Namjoon-ah?" Jin asked.

"We were supposed to meet our tourist guide tomorrow. But it seems that today his wife got in an accident so he cannot help us." RM replied.

"Oh no." Jimin said.

"So what did your whoever-it-was told you to do?" my brother asked.

"Wait." RM said. "He said he will try contacting some other people. But he seemed very unsure about it. He also asked us to look for someone on our own if we can."

"Hmm. Let me call this one guy. He is quite a professional." my father said, as he picked up his phone and dialled a number. He told all about their situation, that they were some foreigners, skipping the part that they were idols.

"Oh!! So no one you know does?" father said, a slight disappointment in his voice. The other person on the line said something. "It's okay. Thank you." he replied and ended the call.