Chapter 16

TWO YEARS LATER

Taraa's POV

"Shit, shit! What if I am late? I can't meet them then!" I cursed myself as I hastily locked the door of my house.

Them? Well, them is BTS. I am going to their fansign event, and it will be a blessing if I reach there on time.

I got off at the bus stop and ran towards the entrance of the place where the event was taking place. After carrying out the procedures, I joined the line of fangirls. The first member whom I encountered was Hoseok.

"Hi!" I greeted as I reached him.

"Helloo!" he greeted me back and after looking at me for a good 15 seconds, he finally recognised me. "Y-You? Are you Song Taraa?"

"Yup, that's me." I replied back. To be honest, I was expecting this type of behaviour. How would you react if you suddenly encounter a girl whom you had met 2 years ago, spent a week together, and then lost all contact? Not that I myself made any attempt to contact them again. I knew they would have been busy, and so was I.

"So...how come you are here in Korea?" he asked smiling as he signed the album.

"I am working as an intern in Samsung." I answered. His mouth formed an o-shape as he nodded. After giving him the gift, I moved on to meet other members. It went the same with Jin, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi. Then came Taehyung.

He squished my cheeks and almost got up from his seat to hug me in so much excitement that I had to remind him that we were in front of camera and hundreds of people. Lastly came Jungkook.

After signing and a little talk, I took out the bracelet that he had forgotten at my place and gave it to him. As soon as he saw it, a bright smile spread across his face, thus proving the importance of it in his life. But I became confused when he took my hand in his and placed the bracelet in it.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Put it on me." he said quietly.

"O-Okay. Sure." I said, taking his wrist in my hand and tried to put on the bracelet. His hand felt cold against mine. "There you go. Done." I said and looked up at him.

I found him looking at me with an unreadable expression. Having nothing to say, I cleared my throat.

"Oh. Y-Yes, yes, I see. T-Thanks." he stuttered.

"No problem. Okay then, bye. Take care of yourself and that bracelet also." I said and came down from the stage.

"Excuse me, are you the one who helped BTS during their tour in India?" a female figure, probably in her mid 30's, approached me and asked. She had a friendly demeanour.

"Yes, that's me. But how do you know me?" I asked, obviously confused.

"I just confirmed from RM. All of them seemed to be familiar with you." she said.

"I see. But may I know who are you? I don't think we know each other." I asked.

"Ah, I am sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I am Kim Eunha, assistant manager of BTS. Also wife of BTS's manager. Just call me Eunha." she said and held out her hand.