Chapter 42

"He'd fallen for this beautiful girl, who was so much more than pretty. She was smart. She was funny. She was brave. She had a past that wasn't all that lovely, yet she still put a smile on her face and never looked back. She was a lionhearted girl, and as much as she liked to say she didn't deserve him, he often felt it was the other way around."

-Unknown

__________________________________

Jungkook's POV

It seemed that Taraa was able to sort out Jin hyung's problems as he seemed his usual self now.

I loved how special she was to all of the hyungs. Although at times, I do feel jealous, but that jealousy couldn't ever surpass my love for them and her.

I was combing my hair in front of the mirror, when the said person knocked and entered my room. Taraa came and sat on the bed, watching me intently in the mirror.

"Did I save a country in my past life to deserve you?" she suddenly asked.

I smiled to myself and made my way towards her. I crouched down in front of her and cupped her cheeks.

"If that's the case, then I probably had some supernatural powers as I was able to save a whole of universe." I said.

She chuckled and shook her head. I noticed how wrinkles appeared on the corner of her eyes whenever she laughed.

I caressed her cheeks and joined our lips. Butterflies harassed my stomach whenever I was close to her and my mind would be occupied only by her.

She suddenly broke the kiss, trying to catch her breath.

"What's the Guinness Record for longest kiss?" I asked.

"46 hours, 24 minutes and 9 seconds." Taraa read from her phone. "Why?" she eyed me suspiciously.

"Should we break it?" I suggested.

"My dear Jungkookie. I am pretty sure that I can't stay awake and you can't stay hungry for that long. So its better if you just drop that ridiculous idea." she replied.

I laughed at her serious face.

"Now that you say it, I am craving for food." I said, rubbing my stomach.

"We should go then. The others are at breakfast." she said, getting up and I followed her to the dining area.

Taraa suddenly stopped in her tracks, signalling me to do the same. We were silent to hear the conversation going on the table.

"And then he cupped her cheeks and kissed her." Jimin was telling everyone, which made Hobi squeal and Namjoon utter something like 'Cute'.

"I left after that. God knows what they would have done. As you can see, they are not here yet." he added when Taehyung asked for more details.

"We are here, oppa." Taraa said, startling everyone. I went over to Jimin-hyung and grabbed his neck from the back.

"Don't you think its bad to eavesdrop?" I asked, shaking him a little.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah! I didn't mean to. I sincerely apologise." he said dramatically, and joined his hands. He acted as if he choked on his food, which made me let go of his neck immediately.

"Sit down, you two. The food's getting cold." Yoongi-hyung pointed. I and Taraa complied and sat opposite to each other.

"Tell me, you two. I am curious about something." Tae said, looking first at me then at Taraa who was sitting beside him. "You both have bunny teeth. While you kiss, don't they crash?"