Chapter 54

"It's hard to believe in coincidence, but it's even harder to believe in anything else."

-John Green

__________________________________

Jungkook's POV

It was Sunday, so after a bit of work at the company, I asked hyungs to drop me at Taraa's on our way back. But they themselves decided that they all would join me. It had been quite a few days since they had met her.

As we reached her home and entered the outer gate, we heard loud but incoherent voices coming from inside, the language being one we couldn't understand. We looked at each other and frowned.

I walked ahead and found the door slightly ajar. I looked back at hyungs and found Taehyung signalling me to ring the doorbell. I did the same and waited, but no one came.

Now getting impatient, I pushed the door open and entered. I didn't know how to react upon seeing the scene in front of me. Taraa was clutching a guy's hair in her hand and he, her's. It looked like they were cursing each other.

She then kicked him on his thigh with her leg, while he stamped his foot on hers. A total chaos.

The fact that they weren't paying any heed to seven people standing in the living room, amused me.

Before I could speak to get their attention, Jimin spoke up.

"RYAN!! Is that you?!"

The guy responded to his name and looked up. That's when we all recognised him.

Taraa's brother.

"Hey!" he replied but then did a double take. He opened his mouth to speak but then turned his head and whispered something to his sister instead, still clutching her hair.

"Yeah, idiot! It's them only." she replied, loud enough for all of us to hear.

He let go of her and approached us.

After the greetings and shaking of hands, seats were taken.

I went over and stood behind Taraa, who had her arms folded.

"Well...aren't you fierce?" I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me and smiled innocently, before elbowing me in the stomach.

"Ow!" I hissed. Everybody turned their heads towards us, but Taraa just smiled and taking my hand, made me follow her in the kitchen.

Once we were in the kitchen, she let go.

"How's your wound?" she asked, as she started taking out snacks and stuff from the cupboard.

"What?" I asked and she turned to look at me. "Oh! That? Its healed!" I replied, suddenly remembering.

A few days back, while practising, I had scraped my elbow pretty badly, scaring almost everyone.

"Look!" I said, folding my sleeves up to show her.

"Good." she said and smiled.

"But there's this other wound that someone gave me." I acted.

"Who?"

"You."

"What?"

I pointed at my stomach where she had just hit me moments ago, and then at my heart. She raised an eyebrow at this.