Chapter 34

"Silence maybe just air,
but it is the heaviest to carry."

-Anonymous
__________________________________

Taraa's POV

It was the day when my freeloading at BTS's place would come to an end. We were sitting around the table for breakfast, and unlike other days, the boys had dressed quite formally.

"Please, pass the butter." I requested Jungkook, when our eyes met for a split second. He ignored me and taking out his phone, started using it.

I didn't pay much attention to it as Namjoon passed me the butter.

"Do y'all have some kind of meeting? You have dressed decently." I asked.

"Yeah...its a meeting regarding our world tour for concerts. So its kinda formal." Jin informed, his mouth full of food.

I picked up my phone for any messages, but something else caught my attention.

A news headline.

"YESS!! FUCK! YESS!!!" I jumped on the chair, startling everyone.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"Okay so, listen closely. IU and Lee Joon Gi have announced THEIR MARRIAGE!!" I couldn't control my excitement and yelled. They all gasped at the news.

"Well, that was quite abrupt." Jimin pointed.

"It definitely is. But...oh Lord! I love both of them so much and I ship them so hard! I. Am. So. Fucking. Happy." I said, while they looked at me with amusement.

After finishing our breakfast, during which I was continuously blabbering, we all got up and decided to leave together.

"C'mon Taraa, we will drop you at your office." Yoongi said, twirling the keys of car in his finger.

"Ah! No, no, its fine. I will take the bus." I declined the offer, knowing that being seen with the seven of them would not be a small deal.

"You are probably afraid of being seen with us." Taehyung said, looking at me. "Could you all go on without me? I will drop her and then arrive immediately at the company." he said, his attention now to the six other people who were standing.

"That's fine. Let's go now." Namjoon said as he exited the house, the rest of us following him.

I and Taehyung got in one car, while the rest got in another one. I put the shades on all the windows of the car. After all, prevention is always better than cure.

"Hey, Twinkle." Taehyung called me, as he turned the car at a corner.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Don't you stop coming to our place now that you are going back to your home, okay? Otherwise, I won't talk to you." Taehyung threatened.

"Of course, no way I am gonna do that. As you know, I am a very clingy person." I replied.

"If that is the extent of your so-called clingingness, then be more clingy." he advised with a giggle and pinched my cheek.

Taehyung dropped me at the office gate and left for his company, where others were waiting for him.

There was much work at the office due to a new project and the time fled by fast, the clock now showing past 10:30 pm.

During the meeting, I had put my phone on the silent mode and then due to the sudden pile of work I had forgotten to put it back to normal. As I prepared to leave and took out my phone, the number of missed calls made me pray that I don't get a scolding by the boys.