Chapter 6

Taraa's POV

"We are extremely sorry for yesterday." BTS said in unison.

Them visiting today was shocking for me, but them apologising wasn't. Because I knew what kind of people they were. And vain wasn't one of it. They accepted their mistakes and amended it.

But seeing them like this, I felt very awkward and uncomfortable. I thought that the people who always made me smile no matter what should not be apologising like this for a small mistake.

"It's OK! There's no need to say sorry. And please sit down." I said, as I moved my hands frantically, which eventually hit my brother on his nose.

They all settled down back at their places.

"No, there is. We are sorry for letting you all down yesterday." Jin said. "After our brief meeting in the park, we went back to our hotel and decided to chill for the day as we had to go to your house. But not long after we had lunch, we got a call from our company, reporting an emergency."

He took a deep breath after finishing.

I was listening intently to his explanation. I was curious and wanted to ask what the emergency was, but thought better of it. It might be something private and I didn't want to meddle in it. So I just nodded in response.

"We had a snitch in our company." Suga said, the person I had least expected to tell something. "When we were here, he went to our quarters in the company and stole things. Lyrics- in-progress and such. Thankfully, some of the staff members caught him on time and then the company forced him to spill everything. From what he told, he was gonna sell the lyrics to another company which was willing to pay for it." he said with a disgusted and angry look on his face.

I gasped in horror at this revelation.

"And therefore, yesterday we spent the whole evening checking and figuring out whether we had lost anything or not." RM said and sighed.

"Good thing we don't keep much of our work in the company, otherwise it would take another whole day to check it." J-Hope said.

"So, was everything at its right place?" my mother asked.

"Thankfully, it was. Nothing was stolen. I think the snitch was a rookie." Jungkook said, and smiled slightly.

"That's a relief." my father said, sighing.

"And we didn't have your number else we would have informed about our inability to come." V said.

I slapped my hand to my forehead at this and mentally scolded myself.

"It was a blunder on my part." I said.

"When will you really use that big head of yours, idiot?" my brother said and smacked me on the back of my head.

"Have you all had breakfast?" my mother asked, changing the topic.

"Yeah, we ate at the hotel." Jimin replied.

In the next few seconds, while no one said anything, I noticed them looking at each other and nodding as if agreeing on something. Suddenly all of them got up from their seats at once.

"Please give us permission to leave now. We just came to clarify the situation." RM said to us.

"Permission denied." I said in a firm tone before I could stop myself. They looked quite taken aback, while my father chuckled beside me.

"She's right. It isn't like the invitation was valid for yesterday only and since you couldn't make it we would not welcome you other day. We would love it if you could stay for lunch." my mother pressed further.

"But we don't want to be a burden. That too, this early in the morning." RM said.

But after a bit more of pressurizing and pleadings, they finally gave in to my request.

"You won't regret it, atleast. Now just relax and make yourselves at home." my father said and smiled.

__________________________________

A/N:

Ah! What if something like this happened with you? How will you spend the day with BTS?

Anyways, thank you for reading!

😊💜