Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV

We were sitting for quite sometime in our hotel room, me holding my phone in hands where Taraa had saved her address. We were facing a powerful dilemma of whether to pay her a visit or to leave everything as it is.

The latter was the easier one.

But of course, easier ways are often wrong.

I glanced at others and tried to decipher their expressions.

Suga hyung was biting his nails, which he often did when he was nervous or thinking deeply about something.

RM hyung was staring out into the space, while Hobi and Jimin were talking in hushed voices.

I noticed that V hyung opened his mouth from time to time to say something but closed it instantly with a shake of his head.

"Let's go to the given address." Jin hyung finally said, breaking the long held silence.

Everyone turned their heads towards the eldest.

"I believe she really deserves an explanation that why we didn't turn up yesterday." he continued.

"Yes!! I was also thinking the same thing." V said, jerking himself up a little from his seat.

Jin hyung looked at us with raised eyebrows, wanting to know our decisions.

When RM hyung nodded his head slowly, rest of us followed suit and got up from our seats to get ready for the day.

"But isn't it a bit early to go to someone's house?" I asked, pointing at the wall clock which displayed 8:30 am.

"I don't think so. Can't you see the streets?" Suga hyung said, as he went to the balcony to look down on the streets. I also went over to him and sure enough, the streets were brimming with much activity.

Locking our rooms, we came down and went over to our car parked on the other side of the road.

After all of us had seated inside the car, I gave the address to our driver. He looked at the location and entered it on the Maps. From what it showed, it was only a 10 minute long drive from our hotel, with our destination being an apartment.

While we were in the car, none of us uttered a single word.

Whether they were reflecting on this decision of visiting there or rummaging through their minds of how exactly to explain Taraa, I didn't know.

Just when I had rested my head on the window, the car suddenly halted, making my head bump hard on it.

"We're here." the driver announced.

We got off the car and saw a 14-storey, concrete building standing before us. We entered the apartment with Jin hyung leading us and into the elevator to reach 5th floor as that was where Taraa's home was supposed to be.

The nervousness along with the ride in elevator was causing an unsettling sensation in the pit of my stomach.

After a short while, we reached the required floor. There were 4 houses on each floor. I took out my phone to check the house number that she had noted.

502.

So, we went over to the desired house and stood in front of its wooden door.

"So now, I am going to ring the doorbell." Jin hyung said and we all nodded in response.

As soon as he pressed it, in a short while, the door opened.

The next few seconds were a total chaos.

__________________________________

A/N:

Hope you all liked the chapter!

Kindly vote⭐ and comment💬.

Thanks for reading!

😊💜