Chapter 43

"I love you past the moon
and miss you
beyond the stars."

-JmStorm

__________________________________

Taraa's POV

I had a degree in my hand, I already had a job, I had reliable friends and a loving family and someone whom I loved so much also loved me back. I didn't know if I needed anything else to be happy.

Thousands of memories soared through my mind as I strolled around the campus of my university with some of my classmates.

After staying in the hotel for 2-3 more days, during which I caught up with my friends, I returned to my parents' house. 

It had almost been a year since I had seen them and it was the longest period in my life when I had lived without them. Even when I lived in hostel, I came to my home during vacations.

Best of all, one of my distant cousin was also marrying during my 3-month stay so I was overly glad that I could attend the wedding.

Or more like, eat the delicious meals there.

The wedding ceremony was going on, when my phone rang. It was a call from Jungkook but I cut it hastily by mistake as the others had started to give me strange looks due to my loud ringtone.

 It was a call from Jungkook but I cut it hastily by mistake as the others had started to give me strange looks due to my loud ringtone

I smiled to myself looking at the phone screen, when my mother nudged me to greet some people who had came our way

I smiled to myself looking at the phone screen, when my mother nudged me to greet some people who had came our way. I locked the phone and answered the questions that they threw at me.

My eyes were drooping while coming back to home as I was denied my afternoon sleep due to the wedding. I went straight to my room and changed the clothes, not bothering to remove my makeup.

I decided to call Jungkook as I needed to keep my word, and also because I wanted to see him. After a few rings, he picked up and I was greeted by his face with food stuffed in his mouth.