Chapter 41

"You can't skip chapters, that's not how life works. You have to read every line, meet every character. You won't enjoy all of it. Hell, some chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don't want to read, you will have moments when you don't want the pages to end. But you have to keep going. Stories keep the world revolving. Live yours, don't miss out.

-Unknown

__________________________________

Taraa's POV

"Did you do it?" Jimin asked excitedly, as I and Jungkook entered the house the next morning.

"Shut up." I said.

"What?" Jungkook asked, at the same time.

"Nothing." I smiled, looking at Jungkook and meanwhile pinched Jimin so he couldn't say more shit.

Jungkook eyed us confusingly, then left us alone.

"Why did you have to ask that question?" I questioned Jimin, my eyebrows raised.

"Just...curious." he replied and smirked.

"I don't think that if we did it then I would be able to walk even a few steps, would I?" I too smirked and left him there standing dumbfounded.

I entered the living room and greeted all who were present. I decided to take a bath before doing any other work.

I went to the ironing stand to iron my clothes. As always, I decided to iron the few crumpled shirts kept on the table beside the stand along with my clothes.

While I was ironing Hoseok's blue shirt, I felt someone kiss the top of my head.

"You look like..." Jungkook trailed off.

"What?" I asked, not looking at him.

"Like a caring wife ironing her husband's clothes lovingly." he said, emphasising the two words.

Did he say this thinking that its his shirt? 'Cause he also has a similar shirt.

"Really? What's so special today? I do it all the time." I replied.

"No, like today. It looks like your husband's shirt." he said. I laughed internally at his cuteness.

I was thinking of a way to tease him, but as if on cue, the way came to me itself.

"Taraa, have you seen my blue shirt? I think I kept it here." Hoseok questioned, sticking his head at the door.

"Are you talking about this one?" I asked, waving the freshly straightened shirt in the air.

"Oh yeah! Did you iron it? Thank you so much!" Hoseok smiled as he took the shirt from my hands.

"Welcome!" I smiled back, as Hoseok left. "How could I not iron my husband's shirt, right?" I whispered to Jungkook, who glared at me.

"I said that so as to not hurt your feelings. To be honest, you were looking like a maid." Jungkook said, completely irritated at his own mistake. I tried to suppress a laugh but failed at it.