Chapter 31

Yoongi's POV

Coming out of my room to eat something, my eyes fell on the two bodies sitting on the couch beside each other. Taraa and Jungkook both had an earphone in their ears and it seemed like she was showing something to Jungkook on her phone. Jungkook said something in her ear which made her laugh, and she hit his arms playfully.

Seeing them like this, I remembered my little encounter with Jungkook a few days back.

Flashback...

I was in my studio, working on some music when there was a sudden knock on my door.

"Enter." I responded.

"Hyung, can I have your few minutes?" Jungkook asked, closing the door behind him as he entered.

"What is it?" I asked, turning my chair to face him as he came and sat beside me.

"This." he said and placed a paper on my desk. I took hold of the paper and skimmed through it, reaching the conclusion that they were lyrics. "Please help me produce this." he added.

Suddenly, someone barged in the room without even knocking.

"So you guys are here? Come and eat lunch. The rest are waiting. By the way, what are you two doing?" Jimin said as he made his way towards us. He leaned himself at the back of my chair and looked at the paper in my hands.

"Your Eyes Tell. Kook, you wrote this song?" Jimin asked after reading a few lines aloud.

"Yeah..." Jungkook replied.

"Who's the muse?" Jimin teased him.

I and Jimin exchanged a glance, clearly noticing the lack of denial from Jungkook, who was looking down and smiling by himself.

"Hey, Kook. Who's that person?" Jimin asked, now suspicious. Jungkook was silent again.

"Is there really someone, Jungkook?" I asked, my curiosity at its peak.

"Could it, by any chance, be Taraa?" Jimin intervened. Again, Jungkook didn't deny and just chuckled nervously. "Really?!" Jimin asked again and this time, Jungkook nodded his head in confirmation.

"Hyungs, please don't tell anyone else." he requested, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay, but you have to buy me dinner tonight." Jimin said and Jungkook gave a thumbs up, finalising the deal.

"I am gonna go get ice cream. You both want some?" Jungkook asked, getting up and stretching his arms. I shook my head, having lost my appetite suddenly, while Jimin told him the flavour to bring. Jungkook exited while Jimin took his seat beside me that was previously occupied by Jungkook.

I focussed myself back to the computer screen but when I felt a pair of eyes watching me closely, I turned sideways to face Jimin.

"What are you staring at?" I asked, annoyed.

"Hyung, you like her too, don't you?" Jimin asked, catching me off-guard.

"Who?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"You are not dumb, hyung. And neither am I." he said.