Chapter 65

"He is the thought behind the feeling,
the swelling in my chest;
the starlight in the evening,
the yearning when I undress.

He is the sound behind the sighing,
the song of every bird;
the tears in all my crying-
the ache in every word."

-Lang Leav

_______________________________________

Taraa's POV

11.

That's the number of days that had passed since Jungkook had walked out on me.

The memories had not ceased to torment me, and I don't think they ever would.

And the idiot part of me didn't want them to.

The Jungkook in my memories was kind. He loved me. He called me sweet names and whispered things in my ears. He was the person whom I could follow to the end of the world.

But that person now existed only in my memories.

Acceleration and velocity cannot change their values abruptly. Physics says that changes are always continuous.

But are they?

Can it be applied on people too?

Science is universal and maybe yes, it can be applied on people.

Its just that I was too naive and misinterpreted the distance he was creating between us as him being busy with the work. I gave him space and he made the best use out of it.

My chain of thoughts was broken when someone clicked their fingers in front of my face. I was lying on the couch and tilted my head to see Taehyung staring down at me.

Suddenly, he bent down, lifted my head up, sat on the couch and placed my head on his lap.

Before I could speak, Taehyung started massaging my head, and instead of a complaint, a soft moan left my lips. I was shocked at myself and my eyes widened.

"Relax." he said, chuckling softly, as his hands continued to apply the correct amount of pressure against my temple.

I hadn't even known that I had a headache until now. It had become a part of me. These days, what with all the sleepless nights, I rarely found myself in a healthy body.

I relaxed my eyebrows at the amount of pleasure that I was getting by the massage.

My eyes were closed and I didn't pay much attention when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I will go get it." Hoseok said, who was sitting across from us and went to get the door. Few moments later, I heard approaching footsteps but I kept lying down.

Someone spoke, and I shot my eyes open.

"Hyung, have you happened to see that silver watch of mine here?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder to stare at him.

"Ah...yeah. Jimin found it in his room. Its on your drawer." he answered and before he could say further, Jungkook had disappeared from my sight.