Chapter 86

"Let's go back
before it all started

Let's be strangers again
ask me for my name and I'll ask for yours
telling each other what we hate and love
and all about ourselves

Let's go back
to that day
when you first said "I love you"
then we laughed anyway
but we stood up late thinking about it,

Let's start all over
let's start falling agin."

-n3r

___________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

One day passed by in a flash, and suddenly it was time for Taraa to go back to London.

"TwinkleTwinkle, you just came back and now you are leaving?" Tae-hyung said, looking upset as he sat on the couch.

"My dear oppa, you know its not like...before. I have work there and I will meet you when I will be free." Taraa said, playing with his hair.

"Promise?" Hoseok-hyung said, waving his pinky in front of her.

"Promise." she entwined her pinky with his.

"Have a safe flight." Jin-hyung said.

"Inform us when you reach." Namjoon-hyung spoke.

"Don't eat anything given by a stranger." Jimin-hyung added, smirking a little.

Taraa hit his arm playfully and chuckled.

"Video call me whenever you have time." Jinhee said, throwing her arm over her shoulders.

"Happy journey." Yoongi-hyung wished, in his usual low voice.

"Thank you everyone." she gave a sincere smile. "Make an unprecedented comeback, you all! Fighting!" she exclaimed.

"Fighting!" we all said in unison matching her enthusiasm.

While everyone went back to talking amongst themselves, I noticed Taraa booking a ride.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She turned her phone towards me, showing me.

"I mean, why? I am gonna drop you." I said.

"Its fine. Moreover, its daytime. You cannot risk being seen." she said.

"Its not the first time, is it? We used to travel a lot and nothing happened." I tried again.

It was the truth. In the past, I and her and even her and other members used to travel together whenever necessary and never once any rumour was created. Its because we always took precautions.

"Yeah, Taraa. Go with him. Its not a big deal." Jin-hyung helped me to convince her.

She thought for a moment before finally nodding.

I took her luggage and we saw ourselves out.

The ride to the airport wasn't silent as we both tried to strike up some conversation every now and then.