Chapter 59

"I think...if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts."

-Leo Tolstoy

_______________________________________

Taraa's POV

For the past few days, I was acting as a consultant for Jin, who was too hyped up about his vacation with Namjoon in US. He was asking for my opinion in even the smallest of things and I was more than happy to help him out. The type of outfits he should pack, even though he would ace any of it, and which perfume would smell the best, and even the things that I never thought mattered.

I was there when Namjoon had announced his vacation with Jin. Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung wanted to accompany them, but a look from Yoongi and they had slumped back on the couch quietly. I was almost certain that Yoongi knew. Yoongi always knew, although he acted otherwise.

When asked why only Jin, Namjoon had simply replied that he always found an excuse to spend time with the others, like when he and Yoongi produced songs together or when Hobi gave him extra dance lessons or when he helped the maknaes in songwriting, but never Jin. He told them he just wanted to have a vacation with him just like Jimin and Jungkook had a few years back in Japan.

No one questioned them further, and Namjoon booked tickets for him and Jin of the upcoming Friday.

I also had to act surprised when this happened, to avoid any suspicion of my classified information.

The big day finally came and Jin and Namjoon took their flight to the US. As told by Namjoon while he was leaving, he had decided to stick with my idea of the Harry Potter theme park.

The same day in the evening, I was with Bangtan at their house, when Taehyung suddenly exclaimed.

"TwinkleTwinkle, why don't you come and stay with us?! Jin and Namjoon hyung are not here, so we will-MAKE SOME NOISE!" he shouted at the end.

"As if they were the ones who stopped us. Don't forget the main person." I said, pointing at Yoongi who was sleeping on the couch.

"Yeah, go on. Make me the main villain." Yoongi drawled, taking us by surprise. He turned his head to look at us, eyes narrowed into slits.

"N-No, i-it isn't that." I stuttered. Taehyung was looking at Yoongi with a slightly frightened expression.

"The fuck, you both? Am I that scary?" he complained, with an unbelievable look. "You are stuttering and he is staring at me as if I would kill him." he added, looking at me. There was a small pout on his face, of which he was unaware of.

I and Taehyung burst into fits of laughter, giving each other a high-five.

"Oppa, you are pouting!" I pointed, just to see his reaction. As expected, he glared at us which only looked adorable. His ears had turned red due to embarrassment.

He got up and headed towards his room, but then stopped midway and turned around.

''If you want to stay, I won't stop you all from making noise." Saying this, he went into his room and closed the door behind him.