Chapter 87

"I love you, with a touch of tragedy and quite madly."

-Simone de Beauvoir

___________________________________________

Taraa's POV

With Daniel's words playing in my mind continuously, I returned home.

Being almost mid-February, the weather was still damn cold, so entering the warm house was a pure bliss for me.

"You must be cold. Your nose is all red." Jungkook commented, pinching it lightly.

I closed the door behind me.

"I will make you a cup of hot tea. You go and change." he said, heading towards the kitchen.

My teeth chattering, I nodded and went into my room. When I came out, I found Jungkook already sitting on the couch, two cups kept on the table in front of him.

I went and sat across from him.

"Thank you so much." I said, holding the cup with both hands, so as to gain some warmth from it.

"Will you stop saying that everytime?" he whined.

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

Just when he was about to open his mouth to argue, his phone rang.

It was a video call from Taehyung. Jungkook gave me a glance.

"Kookie, why didn't you inform after reaching there?" Taehyung scolded, as soon as Jungkook had picked up the phone.

"Sorry, hyung. Jin-hyung's chat was on the top so I had dropped a message to him only." Jungkook explained.

"What a brat!" Jimin said, joining Taehyung.

I laughed out loud at this and Jungkook gave me a pout.

"Taraa? Are you there? How are you?" Taehyung called me, as I was out of the view.

I shifted a bit and sat beside Jungkook.

"I am good, oppa. What about you?" I asked.

"We are all fine. By the way, I played the game from your company. It was really amazing." Taehyung added.

"Really? I am glad you all like it." I also thanked him for his praise.

"Where are the others?" Jungkook asked them.

"Well, y'know, Jin and Namjoon are at Namjoon's house. Yoongi is at the company, and me, Tae and Hobi are here at my house." Jimin informed.

A figure passed by behind them on the screen, but a few moments later, came to join the two.

"Taraa, do you have your holidays for a few days now?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah. For 10 days." I replied.

"Then will you join us on my birthday?" Hobi asked, making his eyes big.