Chapter 2

"There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be..."

-John Lennon

__________________________________

Jungkook's POV

After reaching our hotel, we had a brief meeting with our manager. He was accompanied by CEO Bang, whom we were quite surprised to see. It seemed that the company wanted us to film everything and every place that we visited.

It wasn't that we would not have done it without being asked, but they just wanted it to be a little more professional. After all, the trip was meant to be just a vacation for us.

After the meeting, we were hungry as hell and decided to order something from the hotel itself instead of going out and trying something new. Hence, we ended up ordering noodles and fried chicken as these were one of the few familiar names on the menu.

Our eyes were fluttering close after the heavy lunch, so we all went to our rooms to take a nap.

After few hours, I was woken up by a call from RM hyung, who called for a gathering in his room to discuss something.

Beside me, I saw V hyung still sleeping soundly. I shook him lightly to wake him up. He mumbled something in his sleep which I didn't quite get and turned to his side. I shook him again, rather hard this time. When he didn't budge, I kicked him on the side of his waist. This caused him to sit straight in bed instantly.

We both freshened ourselves up and went to RM's room. Upon entering the room, we realized that we were the last ones.

"We have been waiting for 15 minutes." Jin hyung said, frowning.

We muttered a quick sorry as we went over to take our places. Yoongi hyung looked quite pissed off but none of us minded him as he was always like this for at least half an hour after waking up.

"Why'd you call us, hyung?" Jimin hyung asked, yawning and putting his head on V's shoulder.

"Now that we are here, I think we should plan our trip. We didn't come here to roam on the streets like vagabonds." RM hyung said.

We all nodded in agreement and delved into discussion, each of us giving our opinions.

In the midst of discussion, we ordered dinner. By the time our 4-day trip had been summarized, the sun had started to rise, enveloping the sky outside in shades of orange and pink.

After a light breakfast, we decided to take a little stroll in the park nearby.

When we reached down and onto the street, the sun had already rose and was radiating its warmth in the atmosphere. A good amount of people could be seen on the streets. We could hear the ringing of bells coming from some of the houses as people prayed.

Upon entering the park, I noticed that there were just a few people there. A young man was jogging with his earphones plugged in, an elderly couple were sitting on a bench and a young lady was taking a walk with her dog.

Just when J-Hope hyung was praising the perfect weather, I felt someone's head bump hard in my chest.

I looked down and saw that it was a girl. I grabbed her shoulders instinctively to save her from being knocked backwards.

"Ow!! Sorry." the girl apologized and looked up. When her sleepy eyes recognized me, they became round as buttons and her jaw dropped.

I immediately recognized her as the ARMY we had met a day before.

The rest of Bangtan turned their heads in our direction.

"Ah! ARMY! We meet again. Song Ta-um-Taraa." V hyung chimed in, breaking the awkward silence.

"Y-Yeah, I guess so."she said, completely bewildered, and landed her gaze on each one of us."Are you here for a walk?"

"Yeah, the weather was pretty nice so we came here for a little stroll. And you?" Jin hyung replied, smiling.

"Just lessening the distance. A shortcut, that is." she said.

As she was talking to rest of the members, I allowed my eyes to study her for a bit and realized that she was really cute. She had big dark brown eyes and an ivory skin. She was rather short in height, as much that even Jimin hyung had to lower his head to talk to her. Her hair was straight, jet black and was currently braided, coming just a bit above her waist. She was wearing casual clothes and was holding a paper bag which apparently contained milk and bread.

"Now only maknae is left. Are you okay with it, JK?" RM hyung questioned me suddenly.

I had lost track of the conversation while trying to study her.

"I am asking if a dinner party okay with you?" he repeated.

When I processed RM's words and saw her looking at me so hopefully, I realized what it was.

A dinner party. She had invited us for dinner and everyone else had agreed.

"Yes, absolutely." I replied.

Upon hearing my answer, she flashed a big smile, revealing her bunny teeth, just like mine.

"It's a promise, right?" she asked.

"Yes!!" we replied in unison.

"So tonight, I will be expecting you all." she said, excitement filling her voice.

After that, she gave us her address and bid us goodbye. I saw her exiting the park and then disappearing from my sight.

"How come you agreed so easily? It's clearly not normal." Jimin asked RM, amazed.

I was also very surprised to see how quickly each of them had agreed to her request. It was so unlike them, especially the hyung line.

"Taraa offered to tell us all about this city. India is such a foreign country for us. I thought its best for us to receive a little help from someone who's well-informed about the city. And who's better than an ARMY." he explained.

"And I can't wait to try homemade Indian food." Jin hyung added.

Then we returned to our hotel, planning a bit about tonight on our way back.

__________________________________

A/N:

Hope you all liked the chapter!

Tap the star and kindly leave a feedback.

Thank you for reading!

😊💜