7. Chapter seven.

A long light pink dress was placed upon my bed after exiting the bathroom. I suppose this is the dress that I'm expected to wear to dinner. A pair of black flat shoes was placed beside the dress also.

I had a bad feeling about this. Sergio was clearly up to something, and it bothered me that he'd go the extra mile just to see me suffer. This made me wonder what life I had lived before and why I'm unable to remember any of it but nothing came to mind. Maybe if I at least remembered my name this could save me from being killed.

I don't even have a one percent chance of escaping from here but knowing that I could've died in a more peaceful and less painless way was better than dying in a more sinister way which gave me chills.

Instead of a dinner, I was walking into my own death trap. It was very much sad giving someone hope only to take it away from them.

I slowly put on the dress they gave me and getting ready for my death. I didn't know whether there was a consequence for being late or not, but I decided that if it was my funeral I was going to, it'll be better to go late instead hopefully the pain wasn't worse for being late.

I then put on the black shoes that were beside the dress afterwards I comb my hair to the back.

I looked up for the time on the clock which showed 7:55 pm. The door was then flung open, and Greta was at the entrance.

"Sergio sent me to get you," She explained.

I followed suit behind her as she led the way for me. We once again came across the exact large doors that she had told me were forbidden to go.

Once the door was opened my eyes opened widely unable to believe what my eyes were seeing. It was as if a prince had lived here. The house was absolutely beautiful without a doubt.

"Try not to touch anything," Greta gave me a heads up as we walked side to side together.

The entire room was decorated in something that looked like gold not to mention the entire room/ castle was completely huge.

"Wow" How could they afford this?

If anything, I'd say these guys were thieves who became millionaires, this would explain their missing souls and ruthless ways, or they were some sorts of powerful people such as kings and queens.

Maybe I had broken into the queen of Egypt's castle without knowing, they were the only ones I knew that acquired so much gold. This must be where I'm located.

No, they were certainly not kings or princes, I've never known of any king or prince being this ruthless but then again, I can't even remember my name.

Without even realizing I was at the dining table with Sergio standing before me and about ten men sitting behind Sergio. I knew he was up to something bad. It was as if Sergio was starting right through my soul searching for something. If it wasn't for the fact that he was a devil I'd say he was dashingly handsome.

Clean cut, thick hair styled to the back and he and the other men were in casual clothing while I was informal clothing. Another thing I pick up was that there was no woman at the table and all these men were hulks filled with tattoos.

"Men this is the girl I've been telling you about her name is Lydia" Sergio introduced me to his friends as he held onto the back of my elbow pulling me along with him.

I awkwardly gave them a small nod not wanting to open my mouth and say something stupid and embarrassing.

A thought popped up in my mind and I was surely going to faint anytime soon, how could he!

He was going to auction me off to those thugs like I was up for sale. This was even worse than I thought. So, he decided to let them take advantage of me? This was not good, no one deserves to be auctioned off!

I was pulled to a seat beside Sergio, and I held my head down not liking this many eyes on me and the fact that I was being auctioned off and I could not do a thing about it.

I wiped the sweat that had now formed on my head. My cheeks would be surely red from soon having an anxiety attack.

"Is she blushing?" I heard one of them say.

"She's completely red, probably never been around these much handsome men in her entire life," Another openly joked.

"She's flustered, probably thinking she could have us all tonight," They all joked after another.

I turned my head to the left looking at Sergio pleading with my eyes. This was me begging to leave.

A blurred memory of me being beating by a man flashed before me. One that I had never seen before. I held onto my heart as it pained extremely.

Tears were now pooling down my face and as I was about to leave Sergio's hand pulled me back down into the chair. His face held a neutral expression to it with no emotion whatsoever.

The entire table fell silent, and I turned my blurred vision to Sergio uttering the last words I remember before blacking out.

"Please don't let them take me," The next thing I knew I was about to hit the floor before I felt a hand below my head.

And that was the last thing I remembered uttering before darkness cascaded over me.

Sergio's POV

Valentino was about to grace us with his presence tomorrow and if he came back and realized I had no information about his prisoner and that she was not dead but here living freely, he'd be pissed, that's why I invited everyone I knew who would be able to have an idea of who this person might be.

These men were some of our family's most trusted business partners who knew a lot and almost everyone.

"I've never seen her before, but I'd be glad to take her off your hands for you" Marco spoke up as I placed her down on the bed where she slept.

"Same here" Adriano agreed as well.

"She might just be another random girl sent as a diversion," Antonio said.

"In that case, there's no need to have her killed then" Rafael pointed out the most obvious thing that needed to be done.

"Or even more a case to have her killed, she knows too much," Franco gave his opinion.

"Either way you need to get rid of her before Val gets here tomorrow," Adriano was right of course.

I needed to get rid of her tonight before Valentino comes home and there's no use letting her free as she knows too much about us. It seems she'll finally get her quick death after all.

"I'll kill her tonight."

......................

Hi everyone!

Here's another chapter for you! I hope you enjoyed it!!

Remember to vote and comment on what you think down below!

Have a great day and stay safe!!!