43. Chapter forty-three.

I got up to leave the bed that Valentino and I shared but was suddenly pulled into his arms once again as he positioned me upon his rock-hard dick.

We've been going at it like this for the past three hours and it seemed he was still a hundred percent geared up in driving me crazy today.

I tilted my head backwards while bitting my lips as his sweet cock penetrated deep and I screamed out in delight due to the immense amount of pleasure I was feeling.

I had no idea that pain mixed with pleasure would be more succulent than ever.

I had completely forgotten that I was on my way to the bathroom to have a shower.

"Fuck." I moaned out loudly as the man beneath me pushed me back and forth on his heavenly cock.

"You like that don't you Micetta?" Valentino teased grabbing onto my nipples while I now took control of grinding on him.

"Yes very much." I managed to moan out hoping the pleasure would last forever.

Valentino took my breast into his mouth smothering them with kisses while I rode on top of him longingly, hoping to make up for all the times I've missed.

Even though my core was still as sore as ever from Valentino's pounding earlier on I still wanted to feel all of him inside me.

My pupils dilated to the back of my head as I was slowly coming to my climax. I tried my best to hold it back as I glided up and down vigorously on Valentino's sweet heavenly member.

I can't believe I waited this fucking long to feel Valentino's sweet cock fucking me into saccharine bliss.

"Your about to cum aren't you my little kitten?" Valentino teased seeing the dilemma I was in.

"Y-Yes I am." I stuttered quickening my pace so that I can witness cloud nine once again.

But before I could climax Valentino quickly withdrew from my thirsty core as it constricted with need for his pleasurable cock inside my pussy.

Flipping me over I was now on all fours as Valentino didn't waste anytime before plunging into me once again.

I tightly held onto the sheets, poisoning myself at a better angel to give him more access to my aching pussy.

"Oh god." I screamed out shutting my eyes tightly as he pulled my hair slightly backwards and started slamming his blessed member into me which I greatly appreciated.

I was starting to become his puppet and I'd gladly take it until his dick wasn't inside my core and my body no longer could manage to feed his cock anymore.

"This feels so fucking good!" I screamed loving how he was fucking me as if his entire life depended on it.

A feeling of nostalgia overwhelming my entire body and soliciting me with words I was never taught to say.

"I'm about to cum." I moaned out to him feeling light headed as I screamed out his name in delight.

"Valentino!" I screamed climaxing and I knew everyone outside and next to our door could hear us but I cared not.

A few seconds later Valentino did the same as well climaxing and fell right next to me on the bed.

"Sei più fottutamente soddisfacente di quanto avessi mai immaginato." He spoke in Italian.
"Your more fucking satisfying than I've ever imagined."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means I don't want to see you five foot anywhere near a man or a woman from now on Micetta. You'll be mine and only mine." He possessively spoke while gripping my waist and I could tell he'd meant every word.

But how do I not let someone get five feet close to me?

Laughing his words off I got up off the bed about to go to the bathroom when I tumbled down on the ground due to my legs being terribly fatigue and my core feeling damaged beyond repair.

"Look what you did to me." I glared at Valentino as he quickly got up to pick me up off the ground and brought me to the bathroom.

"Are you saying you didn't like the way I fucked you just now Micetta? Because I remember you screaming that you loved it." Valentino teased.

"You don't have to remind me." I stupidly blushed remembering my words. I can't believe how much of a slut I became while being intimate with him.

Valentino then placed me down in the bathtub and I took a long bath soothing my aching core that had undoubtedly swollen because of his constant pounding for the past hours.

Once I was done I decided to take a walk outside and savour the beautiful view knowing that it wouldn't last forever.

Opening the room door to see the view outside it was pretty late but the beautiful night sky with the cooling sea breeze had me mesmerized so I decided to take a towel and go lay on the sand since Valentino wouldn't tell me how long we'd be here on this island. I wanted to take in as much serenity as I could get.

"Wanted to see if I had ran away?" I teased him as he approached sitting next to me to which he kept silent as usual never one to speak his true feelings.

"What do you want Emelia?" Valentino spoke up interrupting our quite moment together.

"As in?" I questioned him as he looked into my eyes.

"Did you have any plans in mind when you were growing up? What have you always wanted to do? What would you like to do. Are you satisfied with the life your currently living now?" He questioned simultaneously.

"My only hope or intensions was to always be free from the mafia world. I hated it, I've always wanted to explore the world after being caged and locked down like a dog for years. I still hope to be far away from it and everything that has to do with what had caused me pain. I just want to be free and live in peace. In terms of what I wanted to do? It has never really came up while being caged and I still don't know. That's the answer to your questions." I explained to him.

I was ashamed for not being as intelligent or smart as Valentino was. I didn't even have a career at my age of twenty.

I could distinctively see a flicker of a pained expression on Valentino's face before he quickly closed his eyes and looked away.

I wondered if it was due to the fact that he was remembering what he had done to me or was it something else. It was certain though that this wasn't the answer he was expecting from me.

Sighing heavily Valentino took out his phone to send a text before putting it back into his pocket. Something told me it had something entirely to do with the conversation we just had.

"What did you just do?" I asked curiously.

"Haven't you ever heard the term curiosity kills the cat?" He asked.

"Yes but haven't you heard that satisfaction brought it back?" I clapped back to which he smiled.

"Let's just say you'll be fine from now on." He finished and hearing his words made me a lot more comfortable than I'd ever been in my entire lifetime.

I got up from where I sat and stooped down before Valentino, before I knew it I was out cold resting in his arms as I subconsciously whispered the words without thinking.

"I love you."