35. Chapter thirty-five.

Valentino's POV

I pulled out my gun the moment I saw what Mrs. Viking was about to do with the pillow in her hand.

"Drop the fucking pillow now," I warned her.

"I'm sure you wouldn't kill your own mother-in-law Valentino. If I'm correct this is Emelia Romano. You're keeping an enemy in your bed while my daughter has to stay in another room. You disgust me. You cannot embarrass the Vikings like this. It's either you keep her alive to show that your now working with those disgusting Romano's or you kill her to show your loyalty to us?" Mrs. Viking smiled mischievously thinking she has won.

"A Romano amongst our midst? And in my daughter's bed? What's the meaning of this disgusting act and why the hell are you aiming a gun at my wife's head when you should be aiming it at that thing in your bed?!" Leonardo demanded to know.

"Don't tell me this is fucking true Valentino?! She's the same blood that killed my granddaughter and your brother's fucking wife for crying out loud!" Dad shouted furiously as I continued to hold the gun to Mrs. Vikings head.

"Yes she's indeed Emelia Romano. My fucking prisoner. I have the right to kill her and I alone will when the time is right not when you fucking want. I'll advise you to drop the pillow and leave from my fucking room one last time," I voiced out loudly enough for the Vikings to hear.

"I will not sit by while you mistreat my daughter! We are not small in size that you can have control over us, remember this is a mutual contract. I am disappointed in the Bianchi's," The termite continued to spew rubbish and I had the urge to shoot her in the fucking face here and now.

"I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this? Is this some sort of torture or what Valentino?" My father demanded to know.

"My daughter has been distraught about the entire situation. I don't care if this is fucking torture or not I want her out this instant!" It was clear to me that this woman liked creating problems as Lili had no such issues.

"You better hold that fucking tongue of yours when speaking with me woman," My father seethed towards Mrs. Vikings.

"You don't have a fucking right to speak with my wife in that manner Bianchi!"

"What's going on here?" Mom questioned walking into my room and over to Emelia with a shocked expression.

"Val who is this female on your bed?" Mother had to question.

"She's Emelia Romano," I responded to her which made her silent.

"I need to talk with my son in private," Mom demanded for everyone to leave.

"Viola this is not the time..."

"Now!" My mother demanded. She was always the woman of the house.

"I hope you can change this boy's foolish mind and make him see that we're not ones to be messed around with and breaking this contract is cause for a reprisal I can guarantee you this," Mrs. Viking added before leaving the room.

Once the room was empty and the door was shut Mom excitedly ran over to Emelia.

"You've never brought a woman in one of your room since I've known you Val, Lili was against your will but this one you brought willing. Oh my god I can't believe it!" She yelled slightly patting Emelia's face for her to wake up.

"What happened to her? Is she going to be ok?" Mom questioned anxiously wanting her to wake up.

"She was shot by one of my men," I told her.

"What? How. Did. You. Make. That. Happen? As a matter of fact, how the hell is she here?" She slapped me on the shoulder with every word.

"She was sent here as a gift by the Romano's,"