10. Chapter ten.

It was Sergio who now sat down at the table inspecting me closely.

"I think I'll take one of what your making," He requested.

"I don't think you'll like what I have to prepare," I said to him nervously.

"And why is that?" 

"I thought you were taking care of business in your office or something?" I questioned him trying to shift the attention.

"I decided I didn't want you burning down my entire kitchen so I came to see what you intended to do that my maids weren't able to do." He then gave Dave and Amato a command to leave.

"Isn't two guards already enough?" I scowled, It's not as if I was a fugitive.

"Enough with the questions, I also came to let you know that you'll get to have your wish very soon," He said as he took a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

What is with it and these men, I sure hope it's not something bad that I had wished for in the few weeks.

"What is it?" I skeptically asked him.

"You once wished for us to let you go, well I and my brother has decided to grant you that wish," He responded.

Was this some sort of trick or was this really happening but then again if it had something to do with his brother then it was nothing good.

"Is this a game or something?" 

"Of course not, it's only for a day nothing more," Was his response.

"I thought it was for good?" Of course, they wouldn't.

"Of course not, that'll be too risky. You know too much about our little organization"

"So what is going to happen on this day, what am I suppose to do and I'm not killing anyone or is it going to be my funeral?" I had a lot of questions to ask.

"You'll only be spending half a day outside because we've realized that you might want to feel the sun,"

"The date hasn't been decided as yet, I'll let you know when I have an answer," It was as if he knew I was about to ask those questions.

"Why does it sound as if I'm going on a death mission?" With this question, he smirked.

I knew something was not right.

"You'll also have a doctor's checkup later on in the evening." He gave another shocker, what were they planning on doing to me?!

Before I was able to ask about it, he lifted his hand stopping me.

"No more questions for the day, you're giving me a headache," He brushed me off and walked away.

Amato and Dave quickly came back to the Kitchen.

"I would like a tuna sandwich," Amato snapped happily.

"I thought you did not want any before this?"

"Well yeah but after boss suggested that he wanted one, so I decided to get one myself," He smiled at me.

He was always smiling. I needed to watch this one closely.

"And what would you like Dave?" I raised my eyebrows at him expecting a response but all I got from him was a deadly glare followed by a grumble.

Well, I guess not.

Flashbacks of me making different types of sandwich came to mind and I quickly followed  making them exactly as to what I saw. A small headache came over me and I held my head because of this. I use to make sandwiches?

"Are you ok?" Amato rushed to my side with concern.

"Yes, I'm fine,"

"If you want, I could get you a laptop so that you could search how to make it off the internet?" Amato offered and I rejected.

In no time I was able to make three tuna sandwiches and I gave Amato one and took one for myself leaving the next one to the side in case Dave who has been eyeballing the sandwich the entire time decided to change his mind.

As Amato took the first bite. His expression changed from calculating back to his regular smiley self.

"It does taste nice, it might not be as nice as the maids here make but I'm sure after a few more practice you'll become perfect," Amato praised.

I tasted it as well and it was pretty nice to me. Dave cleared his throat as he neared the plate with the sandwich but just as he was about to take the sandwich Sergio grabbed a hold of the plate.

"I take it that if one of my guards is eating this sandwich then it's not poisoned," He spoke taking a big bite from it and exited the kitchen once again.

Why didn't he just asked a maid to make one?

I did feel bad for Dave and was about to offer to make another but Amato quickly interjected.

"Why don't we go and take a walk in the garden outside?" He asked me.

I was overjoyed at the fact that I was able to leave the house but there were always doubts in my mind.

"Am I allowed to?"I asked both guards excitedly.

"Why not, it's not like you can escape," There he goes again. I sighed.

"Dave why don't you have one of the maids make you a tuna sandwich," I told him as Amato pulled me away towards the direction of the garden. I looked behind me as Dave turned in another direction.

"We won't be able to run into Mr.you.know.who?" I curiously questioned holding my breath.

"Don't worry you won't be running into Mr. handsome, he's a workaholic, he often spends more time in his office like Sergio does," I blew a sigh of relief knowing I wouldn't run into him.

After being taken through to a couple of doors. I finally made it out the house and into the beautiful garden outside.

It was quite breathtaking and huge, it had if not all, then almost all types of followers in it which gave it a colorful look. There was also a couple of gardeners who were trimming tree's.

"Beautiful isn't it, just one rule though, try not to pick any of those flowers. These gardeners can be very vicious" Amato made a funny face then shook his head up and down. Making me laugh.

"They're not vicious," Dave sounded from behind us.

"I dare you to pick one then," Amato dared Dave.

"See what did I tell you," Amato said after Dave didn't pick any.

I decided to take a look around as I knew Amato and Dave would be in another bickering competition soon.

I found a section where there was a garden pond with fishes inside and another set of beautiful flowers that grew inside it. I fell in love with it the moment that I saw it. I wanted to live by this pond forever.

"Those are what you call water lotus, I think it's one of those very rare plants. This section of the garden is owned by none other than Valentino," The moment Amato mentioned Valentino's name my heart stopped racing along with my blood running cold and I was frozen in place unable to move.

I needed to leave this area quickly!

"Lydia?"

Pulling from my shocked state I quickly decided to head back to my room or somewhere it might be safe but the moment I turned around I was eye to eye with an annoyed looking Valentino staring back at me and along with him was a very beautiful Lady.

What am I to do now?!

........................

Hi everyone!

Three chapters in a row for you all! I hoped you all enjoyed it.

Remember to vote and comment on what you think down below!