20. Chapter twenty.

Valentino's POV

"Do you plan on sending her back to the Romano's?" Sergio asked.

I was currently sitting in my office cleaning my gun. Last night my men and I were able to go on a successful drug expedition. We were able to infiltrate a big drug bust for the Romano's that has led us with information about Lydia.

Her actual name was Emelia Romano. A twenty-one-year-old and a daughter of that fucking bastard Romano who we're out to kill.

The reason why we couldn't identify her was because she was hidden as a secret most of her life, not like his other two repulsive daughters. She was another woman's child which is why she was treated poorly and hidden. They were ashamed of her.

She was treated harshly by her mother-in-law and sisters mainly, her bastard of a father did nothing to stop it. Emelia was used as a bait, suggested by her mother to distract us in time which gave them adequate amount of time to escape, everything made sense now. They tortured her for days without end to forget what she remembered of them.

Crazily enough there was also a mole in my damn Mafia that leaked the information of us infiltrating there hide out that night and sadly I wasn't able to get much information as to who it was before the prisoner died of too much blood loss.

"What do you think we should do with her brother?" I asked a Rhetorical question which I'm sure he knew the answer to.

"She's been tortured by her father and then disposed of as a distraction to stop our plans. Not to mention the fact that she's been tortured by us, the girl will surely die within the hands of the Romano's if you send her back," He advised.

"You seem to forget that her father was the one who killed your loved ones. Let me remind you that your daughter is no longer alive, keeping this girl around and giving her your daughter's name while having pity for her will not help, I should be doing her a favor by putting a bullet through her head," I told him, he needed to hear the hard truth, it seemed he was getting soft.

"I'm fully aware of that but I will not let it blind me to rage that I do something stupid. The girl means nothing to Romano, so taking her life will give me no pleasure."

"Your father has really grown you to be the fucker you are today, Val. Let's not forget I'm your older brother and I can tell whenever you're covering something up. You've already marked her as yours. There's no way you're going to let her leave here. After all, you requested she stayed in the suite next to you," Sergio smirked.

Little does my dear brother know I have no intensions of being with that girl, my only reason was to fuck her and get my revenge. She was only part of a plan of mine. I couldn't let him know or he'd probably try and stop me.

"You can think whatever you want brother but once I make my decision, I hope you do not interfere and stay out of it," I instructed him.

"The big questions here though is, how do you plan on having both women living next to each other while you seduce them both and do you plan on telling Lydia about her identity?"

"I'll leave that up to you to let Lydia know and remember I'm a very persuasive man brother, I can make both-" I was cut short as Lili came into my office unannounced.

"I want you to make a mend with Lydia Val," Lili, my soon to be husband demanded of me.

"And why would I do such a thing?" I asked her.

"Because I want her to be my bridesmaid and I can't have you and Lydia on bad terms plus you were the one that basically caused all of this," She responded.

Giving me a brief nod, Sergio left the room to give us privacy.

Lili had everything a man would want; her bouncy strawberry hair and pink lips was a major turn on for my cock making it twitch but she was deceptive and a pathological liar who thought I wouldn't find out about her little dirty secret.

The mere thought of it sickened me but what was I to expect from a child. I wasn't in love with her, yet I had to marry her to uphold the contract laws between our family.

"As you wish." I willingly obliged with her.

Getting close to Emelia was the exact thing I wanted, and Lili was getting attached to Emelia was exactly what I wanted also.

Lili immediately left my office after her little tantrum; I would've reprimanded her by this, but I had bigger plans with my dear Micetta.

Unlike Lili, Micetta was more mature, Lili had a cute and naive childlike look while Emelia on the other hand looked more like a brunette vixen who would bewitch any man with her gazes. Something that Lili clearly didn't possess.

I would slowly draw my dear Micetta into my web and have my way with her, leaving the door open and catching us on the balcony was a bonus. Her expression looked intrigued rather than shocked and her words along with her reaction to my dick against her ass proved that I had already won her body over.

I just needed to execute, and she'll be begging me for more. After Lili moved in a few months ago, I've been deprived of all my endeavors and conquests.

Next month was our wedding and I was not as eager to be betrothed to her vice, versa.

Making my way to Lydia's room I wasn't one to knock, what would make it better is knowing she was naked. I made sure to lock the door behind me not wanting anyone to intrude on our privacy.

Turning around she was already in a corner of the room with her hand out warning me to stay away from her.

"Lili thought it would be best we put our differences aside for her wedding Micetta," I smirked, there was no way I was leaving this room without having a little fun with her first.

"Just pretend were now close friends and why do you keep calling me kitten?" She asked.

Close friends it is.

"You've finally managed to figure it out, well congratulations but let's now figure out how to sedate this tension we have between us before Lili's wedding," I told her as I moved closer towards her.

"What are you doing? I'll shout for Lili, and I'll tell her the truth, so don't do anything stupid," She demanded.

I ignored her threat, grabbing her as she began to scream. I covered her mouth making sure not to have her shout anything.

"I'm not going to do anything you don't like Micetta, I'll make you willingly come to me in due time but for now I suggest for you to act the same, this way Lili will push for you to reconcile even more with me," Once I realized she had calmed I removed my hand.

"Why are y-you doing this, I thought you hated me?"

"I do hate you, but I have needs and I'm sure you do too, there's nothing wrong with curing our lust for each other Micetta."

"But you have a fiancée, why not let her cure it for you, don't you know it's wrong to cheat on your fiancée, that's the whole point of getting married. I'm sure you wouldn't like for her to cheat on you with someone else," She confidently explained.

"Not everything is as it seems Lydia and you'll soon come to find out more about this in due time," I immediately let go of her and walked out the room.

************
Hello everyone after hearing everything you guys had to say, here is two chapters for everyone!

Remember to vote and comment down below!❤️