33. Chapter thirty-three.

Lil's PoV

"M-mom," I addressed her the moment she came through the door but the sinister smile I was getting from her I knew I was in big trouble. I knew I would be getting a visit from her very soon.

Having her or my father around was never good, both were sinister in there own mischievous and dark ways.

The moment she was before me her hand landed on my face providing a painful and stinging blow.

"Mom-" Before I could asked why another one handed on my left cheek as tears pooled down my face.

"You had one fucking job to do and that was to please your fucking fiance until you got married. The alliance between this family has been going on for years and I swear if you manage to end this, we'll kill you if we have to," She threatened with dangerous eyes glaring at me.

"Who is that damn female in Valentino's bed Lili? And why are you fucking here in this damn room and not with your fiance in his bed?" She angrily asked.

"She's just a prisoner mother nothing more and I've done exactly what you've told me. The wedding is this week and we both are in love and are getting married. It's exactly what you wanted," I tried to explain to her.

"A fucking prisoner in your fiancé's bed? Are you a fucking idiot or do you think I am an idiot to believe such bull?!" She yelled as I cowered away hoping she wouldn't hit me again.

"It's true, you can ask Valentino, he'll tell you everything you need to know," I wiped my tears.

"Obviously you have no experience with knowing when a man is cheating. A female prisoner in your fiance's bed instead of his own fiancee makes no sense. What do you know about this so called prisoner?" She asked standing furiously before me.

"Only that she was sent here the night when Val and Sergio were going up against the Romano's but somehow, she interfered with everything and they ended up calling it off," I hurriedly told her.

"And this prisoner is not dead? But here she is in my daughter's fiancé bed? How ridiculous!" My mom wondered.

"He's even had the audacity to insult me for this prisoner. It's almost as if he'd do anything for her and if that's the case it's not good which means he's in love with her. There's no other reason for him to be this overprotective he had to put her in his own damn room and have his fiancé thrown out. The man doesn't even regard our presence," Mom seethed.

I stayed silent not wanting to upset her any further than she was. I also didn't have anything to say about the situation. I couldn't believe myself that Val would let Lydia stay in his room while he made me move out into hers.

"Fine since I have to do everything myself, I'll have this minor situation fixed, even if it meant getting rid of that damn prisoner myself," She gritted.

"W-what do you mean?" I knew clearly what she meant; this heartless woman of a mother would kill anyone who got into her way.

"Don't act so fucking innocent my dear sneaky daughter," She sinisterly glared at me.

"I know that you're pregnant, I can see the signs. Only a damn fool wouldn't be able to see it and if your fiancé is as smart as I think he is then I'm sure he knows," Mom spoke.

"M-mom what are you saying? Of course I'm not pregnant. It's just food poisoning that happened to me the other day but I'm slowly recovering," I lied.

"Oh really? And are you able to prove this? The moment I get the doctor to arrive here you'll be getting a pregnancy test done and I'll deal with that prisoner as soon as possible," She stated.

If she found out that this baby isn't Valentino's, I'll be dead. I can't let this happen. I also can't let her harm, Lydia.

"And don't think I haven't seen you looking at that guard before. Seems I'll have to deal with him as well. You better hope that this baby is Valentino's or else," She paused before continuing.

"And don't think I won't be secretly doing a DNA test on that baby. I want to know for myself if you've been sleeping around. It's better I find out than someone else and we end up being disgraced," Her choice of words shocked me.

"Mom please, I don't know what you're talking about. That guard is merely a friend, please don't harm him. This baby is indeed Valentino's, and I can prove it," I lied.

If anything happens to Amato, then my baby and I will be in dire consequences.

"The mere fact that you needed to lie about being pregnant means that your uncertain if it's your fiancé's or you wouldn't have been so hesitant to make it known. Creating an heir for the Bianchi's will put us on top of becoming level with the Mafia world and becoming equals with the Bianchi's," She advised closely inspecting my room with a frown on her face.

"Once the Bianchi are able to get that certain key they need to kill the Romano's and claim all there possessions then we'll be right there by there side. We'll have power other Mafia's can only dream about and your heir will be the bridge between there family and our family," She reminded me of what I already know.

"Since your elder sister and niece were killed by the Romano's we have no ties to the Bianchi's. That's why you're our most prized possession. This wedding has to happen," Mom continued advising me of what I already know.

"You better pray that this guard called Amato has never once touched you because if he does, I'll make sure to have him poisoned the moment I find out that you lied to me," Mom smiled devilishly at me.

"I've only been with Valentino, and I've done exactly what you've told me. It's just that this feeling of being pregnant is surreal to me and that's why I hesitated at first," I was lying a lot.

Maybe this would change her mind from getting a DNA test done.

Another stinging slap landed on my cheeks which jolted me back from the unexpected impact.

"You couldn't even keep your damn legs closed, you had to go around and explore the damn mansion. Your such a whore. You've managed to disgrace the entire family. Thank goodness I had arrived here just in time," She distastefully spoke.

"Now, your face doesn't look presentable. You know what to do. Such a pretty face and a knuckle for a damn brain," She spat, implying that I paste my face with makeup to cover up her hand marks on my face.

"What are you planning on doing mother?" I asked in a frightened state, feeling within my bones something bad was about to happen.

"I'm going to handle what you couldn't, you weak and useless girl," With her final words she closed the door shut.

Her words clearly meant she was going to harm Emelia.

I needed to do something quickly, it was either get Amato and leave or help Lydia from my mother's wrath and have Amato and my baby killed.