4. Chapter four.

"I see your up and well," Sergio's voice rang out in the room. I looked up to see him staring at me.

"What preferred me to be dead instead?" I spat at him.

"I would watch the way how you talk to me and no that's too easy and of course we still haven't gotten why they delivered you here."

"How long have I been out for?" I questioned.

"You've been hibernating for three days now. The boss has some business to do so I'm now in charge of your daily torture" he responded to me.

"That's just fantastic," I replied sarcastically.

Taking a good look at Sergio he was not that bad looking. In fact, these Italian men definitely could make any girl swoon but not me. These men were monsters. The fact that they planned to torture me until am dead proves my point. They made me want to see the afterlife and maybe I'd be a lot better there.

I tried pulling myself upwards on the bed but had no success in doing so. I looked at the clothes I was wearing which were completely different from what I was wearing a few days ago.

"Were you the one to have changed my clothes?" I questioned feeling a bit insecure that he may have seen me naked.

"I dared not touch something as unpleasant as you, I had my maid cleaned and clothe you, or else we'd have probably died from a lack of ability to breathe" he spoke as if I was the most disgusting thing on this planet.

Even a person that lacked feelings would've felt that insult. He was brutal and cared nothing for my crumbled feelings with his hurtful words.

"There's your food on the table and clean clothes on the side for you to wear," He pointed in the direction.

I looked to the side to find a meal of mashed potatoes with lamb chops, vegetables, and fruits. A glass of milk present.

"Why the sudden change in food is you trying to poison me?" I questioned suspiciously although I doubt it, he'd say yes.

"Your underweight and need food. As I said before you under my authority now. You'll see that my role may differ from my boss's."

"Now are you able to walk?" he questioned.

He then went off into the room that was hopefully a bathroom, and I could hear running water.

I slowly tried to bring myself off the bed. It wasn't as easy at first but soon I was able to stand up while holding on to the bed. I was not able to stand on my feet for long and as I was about to land on my face a handheld onto me. I looked up to see Sergio.

The wounds on my feet seem to be slightly healing as I felt slight pain where the devil had tortured me.

"Seems I'll have to get a maid here to help" He responded pulling me off the ground.

"Am fine I can take a bath on my own."

"As I said before you're my responsibility now and you're not to leave my sight. I'll have a maid help you to a bath or on the other hand would you like me to bath you instead" He questioned.

I glared at him trying to cover myself with my hands, "Fine I'd prefer to have a maid. I'd feel a lot more comfortable knowing she's a woman."

"I don't give a shit if you're comfortable or not you're not a guest here but a mere prisoner here, don't let me repeat myself."

I watched as he made a phone call then minutes later, a maid came, and slowly she helped me to the bathroom with my clothes.

"Why do you work for them?" I asked her.

She completely ignored my question as she continued to help. I tried asking her a second question in which she did not answer so I figured it was best I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to get her aggravated as this would probably get me in terrible trouble.

I slipped off my clothes to reveal an underweight and pale looking me. My skin was filled with purple marks and bruises.

My brown hair dirty and filled with dried droplets of blood in it. My hazel eyes were almost lifeless with bags underneath. I looked awful. Seeing myself in the mirror showed that I looked like a homeless person.

I was the complete opposite of enticing, attractive, or average. Tears pricked my eyes and I gagged at my reflection in the mirror.

I turned around intending to scrub myself and getting rid of all the dirt. I wanted to leave this place even if it meant I had to lose a leg in the process. Unfortunately for me, there wasn't any way of escaping either as there was no window or door in the bathroom. Perfect for a prisoner.

As soon as I was finished getting help from the maid, she helped me to get out of the bathroom I completely ignored the man who was looking at me. I took up my food and stuffed it down my throat not giving two rats if I died or not.

And so, after finishing I placed the plate down on the table while positioning myself back to bed.

"A thanks would be nice" Sergio voiced.

He wanted me to thank him for sparing me another day of torture or for not killing me? He was crazy if he thought that I'd thank him for it. He might as well get rid of me and spare himself some quality time.

"Couldn't you have just let me die? Why did you have to save me? Being dead would be so much better than being here with you and that damn monster" I sat up frustrated at the situation I was in.

Tears were once again pouring down my eyes and I was just so tired of everything that was happening to me. I needed a break even if it killed me.

"This would all be easy for you if you just gave the answer that is needed it's pretty simple," he said without a care.

"Can't you get it through your brain I don't have the answers you want I don't know anything!" I yelled in frustration.

A knife was now at my throat in no time which I had not seen coming. Sergio's face was carved with anger, and I knew this was it.

"Go ahead and kill me, it'll be a lot easier than dealing with the likes of you. I've been tortured over and over again for what I have no idea about, so I dare you Sergio please go ahead and give me peace!" I yelled it was better this way.

His hand moved slowly across my neck, and I felt a liquid pool down my throat followed by a very paining sensation. I looked down to see myself covered by blood.

"The last person to have spoken to me like that is dead and so will you" He stared at me with deadly eyes.

There was a lock of air, and I took a deep breath which only leads me to choke on my blood. I laid on my back as a few memories of me being growing up flashed before my eyes.

It was finally time to be free and move on from this world of pain. It was clear from the beginning what was my faith. Darkness surrounded me and I welcomed it with opening arms.

********

Hi everyone! I hope you're doing ok.

Here's another chapter for you! I hope you like it.

See you next time.