5. Chapter five.

It's been a week since Sergio had slit my throat, and I woke up in the same room. My neck was bandaged, and I cried for two days straight wondering why I couldn't have died just then.

It has also been two days since I've eaten anything. What sense does it make eating just so that they can torture me again and it wasn't as if they were going to let me ago.

It was clear Mr. Ruthless was not here or else I'd have been dead already knowing he was even worst than Sergio.

From the day Sergio had slit my throat he hadn't tortured me again, he's went has far as not to see me which I was grateful for. Maybe it finally registered to him that I didn't care if I died or lived anymore.

I laid in bed looking at the ceiling with zero hope and a blank state of mind.

The door creaked open and it was now time again for the maid to pick up the untouched food for the fifth time in a row now. Next, it would be time for them to bathe me. The door was then shut and I could hear voices from outside before the door was then opened again.

A tall figure soon sat beside me and the cologne could be recognized as Sergio's. After a few minutes of dead silence, he then spoke.

"You know, a dead body has no use to us," He said.

I kept silent knowing that he'd meant that a dead body can't feel pain and he'd have nothing more but to throw my rotten body away.

"It looks as though you've also became a dummy, I could always get rid of your tongue for you, it's not as if you have any use for it?"

"Let's make a bargain here, since your almost dead anyway I'll give you a chance to choose the way you want to die" He explained.

"You could always shoot me in the head, a quicker way of dying than to be around you" I voiced my thoughts to him.

And In no time his gun was pointing at my head. I looked him dead in the eyes this time without a care in the world and dared him to do it.

A few moments more of silence had passed as we stared each other in the eye and I could see him searching...... searching for something but I had no idea what it was. Maybe to see if I was scared or afraid.

My eyes were as dead as a lifeless body without a care in the world. I was pushed to the point I cared less of what would happen to me.

"I'm not sure if your just a goodlier or you're just stupid in thinking I won't kill you. The only way you'll get out of this place is if your dead" Sergio said putting his gun away.

"I won't kill you and I'd rather you eat than to die on me. I'm in no mood for disposing of any dead bodies,"

With that being said he walked away exiting the room but as he was about to close the door, he left it open instead.

"And as of today, your name's Lydia," Sergio said lastly before leaving.

This was the first he or anyone for that matter had left the door open.

Voices could be heard at the door then nothing. I wonder if this was another part of his plan. I wonder if this was a way of getting me to die but in a more fun and gruesome way.

"Lydia," I thought.

I wonder why he gave me the name Lydia? It does seem like a nice name.

It was useless anyway giving me a name and leaving the door opened since I had no strength to even lift my fragile hands or legs.

I was feeling dizzy. On the verge of dying from starvation. My eye lids felt droopy and I wondered if this was my time. I was doing a lot of wondering today I weakly smiled.

Minutes later another maid appeared with three plates for me to eat. Usually, it would've just been one but this time there were three.

For some strange reason, I was feeling a little different. For some reason, I felt as if I had another reason for living, or was it the fact that Sergio had given up on killing me and I could soon find a way of escaping from here.

"The boss has ordered for you to eat as he would be very displeased if you didn't" The maid named Greta said.

I found out that Greta was actually a nice person or it may also have to do with the fact that she didn't complain or give me deadly eye's whenever she looked at me like the other maids did.

"Also, you're expected to be at dinner tonight." I was astonished by what she had just said.

My mouth was now left agape and as I was about to ask her why she had quickly left the room making sure not to shut the door either.

Dinner? Was this a game to him? First, he tried to kill me off with a knife then a gun and now he wants for me to go to dinner. Well he can just forget it.

And I don't care if I piss him or Mr ruthless off but I'm not a toy that they can do as they please. They're going to kill me anyway as Sergio said the only way I'll get out is if I'm dead.

As I laid in bed it troubled me what was on the other end of the door. I wanted to see where I was and how on the outside looked after all I've been cooped in this room for weeks without seeing the sun for what I'd say was months.

So with shaky hands I took the first plate that was closer to me. This one had double the amount of food that I'd see daily being brought to my room.

It held eggs, pancakes with honey, and bacon. I wasn't even thinking about a quick kill if it was poisoned. The first bite to me felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

Not eating in days sure did a number on me. I kept on eating hungrily regaining my strength and savoring the tasty food in my mouth.

Moaning out loud I quickly placed the plate on the table and greedily drunk some of the milk that was on the table.

Taking up the other plate that held fruits and vegetables then the plate that held lasagna, toasted bread, and sausages.

By the time I was finished I had wanted to sleep more than anything.

It felt as if it was not so long after that I was woken up and given actual clothes than what I was given before.

I was also able to get to the bathroom without anyone helping me. I realized that I was given privacy to bathe without a maid watching my every move which was a big improvement.

One that I was very skeptical about. They were up to something. I just knew it.

I took a look in the mirror after having a shower. It's been a long time since I haven't, and feeling so frightened by my figure I decided to exit the bathroom without taking a second look back.

The maid had taken the plates out and changed the sheets on the bed. I couldn't help but stare at the door before me.

I wonder what I'd find outside that door. I wonder if Mr ruthless was there. I stood there wondering for half an hour before I decide to take a look outside.

I wondered what I was about to see outside this door.

..........................

Another chapter here, sorry for the long-awaited update guys!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think.

See you next time!

Byeeeee!