27. Chapter twenty-Seven.

Third party's POV

"Valentino has moved into a secured Mansion in the area of Hamptons sir. I've managed to put a tracker on the location and also managed to draw up the house structure with all the exit routes."

"Did you manage to leave inside and outside cameras Jack?" Romano asked.

"No sir, the mansion was fully wired with security cameras, and which is being watched by Sergio and Valentino for suspicious activities," Jack told Romano making him grimace with disappointment.

"What else did you manage to get?" Romano inquired pissed that he wasn't able to get footage of Valentino.

"They also have no idea where your located sir. I've managed to lead them off our trail,"

"Good, and what about Emelia? does she show any signs of regaining her memories boy?" Romano asked his accomplice in crime.

"No sir, she doesn't seem to have regained any memory so far. But if she does, I'll execute her immediately,"

"Good, remember if Emelia regains her memory, she knows who you are," Romano stated.

"But why not take her out now? Her role to distract the Bianchi's while we escaped proved to be a success. Why not just kill her?" Romano's wife Susanna angrily spoke.

"Killing Emelia would only prove that there's a murderer amongst their midst, this could alert them to be more suspicious of who's around them,"

"Then why not poison her instead and have it look like a maid who did it. Her memory is bound to come back soon, why not kill her before it does?!" She yelled frustrated.

"I said fucking no and that's final!" Romano shouted.

"Admit it Romano, this is why you've kept that stupid girl all along. You're unable to kill her because you do have fatherly love for her, all these years you've done nothing but make excuses for that thing you call daughter!" Susanna yelled.

A slap resounded in the entire room as Susanna held onto her face and her two daughters immediately running to her aid, this was nothing new, she was of course use to it.

"I'll warn you for the last fucking time woman. Have you forgotten who the hell I am?"

"Tell me Romano, what makes her so special than your own wife and daughters? Was it because you fell in love with her slut of a mother? Wake up Romano, she's long fucking gone! You give that whore more privileges than your own daughters!"

"Mom,"

"You ungrateful woman, have I not given you and my daughter's everything you've asked for? I even let you have fun in torturing Emelia whenever you want. She's been locked up in a room for her entire life. When have I ever placed her over you and my daughters?"

"But father you haven't denied the fact that you've kept her around all these years because you feel something for her," His first daughter Viola defended her mother.

Her sister Violet shook her head in agreement. They would all take pleasures in torturing Emelia because they believed whatever there precious mother said plus it was fun for them and they wanted everything for themselves, they didn't want Emelia to have anything or be apart of anything especially there father's love, thrown or inheritance.

"Enough!" Romano shouted having enough of there bickering.

"Admit it Romano!" Susanna yelled in frustration once again.

All these years she knew Romano was protecting Emelia even though he'd take part in torturing her, on multiple occasions she's tried to kill Emelia or have a maid or someone kill her but Romano or his men would always manage to somehow stop her.