2. Chapter two

The cold wind sent shivers to my skin as I tried desperately to remove the hair that flew upon my face but to no avail, I wriggled my hands back and forth unable to get them to unbind them.

Why was my hand tied behind my back I thought to myself.

Slowly I peered my eyes open looking at the cold and distant cell I was now in. I looked to see my hands were tied with ropes which were then tied to the wall. My neck hurt terribly from leaning forward for far too long and I was kneeling on the cold dirty ground.

I frantically searched my surroundings just registering that I was in a cell tied and bounded with no way out. The smell of stench inside had me on the verge of vomiting.

My body began shaking frantically in need of warmth, food, and water. My stomach growled loudly with impatience of having either one. How long was I down here for?

"You're finally awake I see." A man came forth out of the dark. Although I could hardly see due to the darkness, his skin was covered with dark circles that seemed to be of tattoos and he also wore a black sleeveless t-shirt with black pants. His black hair was cut short.

"W-why am I here?" I coughed out; my voice dries from a lack of moisture.

"Here." I saw as he placed a cup of water to my mouth, and I hungrily drank it foolishly without realizing what I had done.

"I should be the one asking that question. Who are you and why are you here child?" The person who captured me questioned, ignoring my previous question.

"What do you mean? Clearly, I was kidnapped and now I'm being held hostage against my will." I voiced trying to pull through the ropes.

"What's your name?" he questioned further.

"My name?"

"Yes, your name?"

My name? What is my name? What was my name? I tried remembering what my name was, but nothing came to mind. How could I have forgotten my name?

Fogged memories blared before me of the past letting tears to streamed down my face. I wasn't even able to remember my name.

My hair was ripped to the back of my head, and I glared at the man that now held it within the grasp of his hands.

"Do you think this is a fucking joke?!" He barked and I grimaced at how tight he was holding my hair, "I'd advise for you to start talking before the boss arrives, you wouldn't want to get on his bad side" And with that being said he forcefully released my hair.

"I don't know anything, I don't even know why I'm here, I can't remember anything," I told him the truth as tears spilled.

"Please just let me go." I pleaded, I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't even know what he was talking about. I don't even know why I'm here.

"You're a tough one I can say that for sure, most if not all would've already confessed as why there here but let's see how far you can push it when the boss arrives." he smirked.

"James have her fed. she's going to need all her strength for when the boss arrives." he told a guard that was now standing outside the cell who came in with a plate of food in his hand.

The plate held a dry loaf of bread with peanut butter on it and a cup of water. I took a look at the food as the guard loosened the ropes around my hand. Was this what they called food? Certainly, this cannot be.

"Ensure that she eats all of it. None of it should be wasted." The man spoke before walking out.

What if they did something to the food. What if it was poisoned. Maybe that peanut butter is. What if they were trying to kill me?....... Well, that part I'd understand, well they are trying to kill me after all.

"Are you planning on eating that food soon because it's not poisoned if that's what you're thinking so I suggest you eat it and drink before the boss arrives." the guard brought me out of my thoughts?

"Ok," I shakily put the food to my mouth hoping not to die from it. I did need my strength after all if I was to make it out of here alive, maybe I could find a way to escape.

As the last bit of bread was finished, I hurriedly drank the water needing for the dry bread to pass my throat before it ended up being the death of me.

Heavy footsteps could be heard heading in our direction, "The boss is coming. I think it's best you tell him what he wants to hear, it would be less painless." the guard responded heading outside the cell.

I quickly stood up heading towards the bars. Hoping maybe this would be a good time to run through the cell. It wasn't a good chance but maybe baby Jesus was on my side.

"Is the girl conscious?" I heard an unknown voice say and you could tell that it held a very high authority which made me stop in my track.

"Yes sir."

The figure then walked into the cell, and I took a step back not knowing what to expect. He held a bag in his hand and after dropping it to the floor I could tell it held tools inside.

The figure was tall and thick with his black short hair disheveled across his four head. His skin was filled with tattoos as he stood with a dominant stance, and I could tell this person was of no good.

"Are you ready to tell me what I need to know?" His thick Italian voice questioned.

"I-I don't know anything." I mustered up to tell him. He looked as if he was about to kill me, and I did not want to get on his bad side.

"That's not the answer I wanted to hear little one so let me repeat once more and I don't like repeating myself. Who the fuck do you work for?" He gritted each word and every word now a centimeter away from my face.

I was frozen in place not knowing what to say. If I lied and gave him a name, he'd probably kill me afterward and if I say I don't know he's going to kill me anyway.

Come on, you're overthinking this. Maybe this is a prank or something. I was now beginning to hyperventilate. This was not good.

"Let me try to make this a lot easier. If you don't tell me who sent you here, I'll kill you and if you do, I'll kill you. If you tell me from now, it'll be a lot less pain in the end." His face glistening with evil content in the dark.

"I-Is this some sort of a joke?" I whispered but received no reply.

It was quite sad how I was able to remember most things but yet didn't remember anything about my life, not even my name to begin with.

Tears streamed down my face as tried to remember something, anything for that matter but nothing came to mind.

"We can play it that way. Just know I'll have my answers out of you within no time. Sergio, I want her tied to this chair and her mouth gagged." he spoke up, and two guards from behind which I had not seen earlier appeared.

"No please you can't do this to me, I don't know anything!" I screamed but they ignored my pleas and forcefully tied me to the chair stuffing a piece of clothing in my mouth.

"Don't worry little one it'll all be over soon." I saw as he took a long knife from his bag followed by something that looked to be of alcohol.

***********

I'm getting excited about this one, how about you? 😁🤗

Remember to give your feedback and vote!

See you soon!💞💋