12. Chapter Twelve.

Waking up wasn't as hard as the other days before and my wounds were healing but what I can't remember, is how I had managed to wake up in my room.

Recollection of what happened yesterday flooded my mind and I turned to the clock to see it was 6:30am in the morning. It was early but I was hungry remembering I had slept the entire day and night.

I immediately got a bath, threw on a baggy shirt that reached above my knee and headed to the kitchen.

Remembering that the devil was not in Sergio's quarters, I confidently strolled to the kitchen and prepared myself scrambled eggs, bacon frankfurters, chocolate pancakes, fruits and a glass of milk.

"Hmmm," I moaned out loudly leaning my head backwards and savoring the taste of delicious food.

I could hear the plate being drawn on the table, so I quickly snapped my head to the side of the sound, I was met with Sergio downing my breakfast.

"Can't you get your own food?" I pulled my plate away from him glaring.

This big bad wolf was being very friendly towards me, and I don't know if I should stupidly let my guard down and try to become their friend so I can somehow leave from here one day or to stay the hell away from them, after all he was also the one that assisted in torturing me.

"Technically this is my kitchen and my food so I'm rightfully eating what is considered mine," He responded.

Remembering what had taken place yesterday I anxiously asked the questions that were needed to be answered.

"Did the doctor find out why I'm unable to remember anything?"

"Yes," Was his only reply.

"Well, what did he say?" I questioned him further desperately wanting to know the truth.

"You were tortured, into forgetting important information. Information that would've helped to solve the reason why your here."

"Oh," I nodded my head slowly turning around to nibble at my food.

I wasn't sure what type of information I was expecting to get, maybe something along the lines of, you have a short-term memory loss and with prescribed medication you'll be able to regain everything you no longer remember.

"Will I somehow regain my memories?" I asked him, maybe I was asking too much, I noticed he hated being questioned too many times.

"No," Was his final word.

A dead end.

"So, what is going to happen to me now that you've finally gotten your answer? I'm obviously no threat to you."

"As I've stated before, we may be deadly but killing women and children is against our rules here."

"So, are you going to let me stay here after finding out the truth or are you going to finally set me free?"

"Technically we haven't yet found the truth about you and why you're here but what would you suggest we do with you?" He questioned catching me off guard.

Never had I thought of where I wanted to go if I left here alive, but I knew something was off, He would never let me go just like that.

I quickly thought of something as he continued to stare at me.

"Well, you could always send me off to one of those Caribbean Island with a new identity, I'm sure no one will notice a thing," I suggested to him.

His laugh soon after resonates the entire kitchen, this was the first time since being here I've seen him laugh and I was still very afraid of them, but I made sure not to cross any boundaries. The best way to get of here alive is becoming friends with them.

"I might just think about it," he said before walking away.

After completely finishing my breakfast Amato and Dave strolled inside the kitchen making me roll my eyes at them.

"Do any of you know how to sleep?" I asked, it was way too early in the morning for them to be following me around.

"Apparently not," Amato responded to me glaring at Dave.

And here we go again.

"You ran away so fast yesterday I thought you were going to do something bad, so I called for Sergio."

Nodding my head I decided to walk away but then collided with a body, fearing for the worst I didn't bother to open my eyes until the person spoke.

"Does she normally freeze like this?"

A girl voice?

Opening my eyes it was the same girl, the one from yesterday I saw with the devil. She looked to be very innocent up close as she smiled at me but anything as close to that devil can never be good.

"Hi, I'm Lili Vikings but you can just call me Lili," She smiled extending her hand for me to take.

Her beautiful strawberry blonde hair curled to perfection. She also had the figure of a model with pale white skin and innocent blue eye, she looked to be around eighteen, she was everything a man would want, making me feel old.

Hesitantly I took her hand shaking it not knowing If she was evil or not.

"I'm Lydia," I told her.

I didn't even know what to say to her. That wasn't even my own name.

"I noticed you're not from around here, you're the only girl apart from the maids I've seen here in a long time. Tell me, are you related to anyone or are you under protection by chance?" She asked.

"A-are you sure you're supposed to be talking to me?" I asked her as nicely as possible.

I didn't want her to get angry at me and I certainly didn't want the devil she was holding onto yesterday to see us talking, that would be a recipe for disaster.

"Why wouldn't I be, unless you were some sort of fugitive or spy which I'm sure you're not or else my fiancé Val would've probably killed you already," She laughed.

"Fiancé?" I questioned.

"Yes, the one you saw yesterday in the garden, Valentino Bianchi, he's my fiancé," She responded.

Looking down on her hand, there it was, a huge diamond ring which had a star shape with mini diamond circling around it.

She was marrying the devil himself and would now become the queen of all devils. This wasn't someone I wanted to be close with, I could bet a million dollars she was as evil as that demon himself with her innocent features. He must need someone as evil as him to match his standards.

After all the devil doesn't get acquainted with anything that's good.

****************

Remember to click that like button!