13. Chapter thirteen.

"She normally paces out like this from time to time. It's like a bad habit of hers," I could hear Amato distinctively say.

"I think I should go," I hesitantly told her before turning to walk away.

"Did I say something to offend you? If I did then I apologize for my behavior, I did not mean to be offensive," she said stepping before me.

"No, but I think it's best you stay away from me, I'm not your fiancé's favorite person at the moment,"

"I'm sure your just overreacting Val tends to hate everyone, it's like the world wronged him and now he's out to get revenge but he's like that with everyone," She explained.

I wonder how on earth did she wind up here with him. That devil might've  kidnapped her and brought her here.

"How did you get here?" She questioned once again taking my hands and pulling me alongside with her to the couch as if we were long last friends.

Amato and Dave had suddenly just disappeared and was no longer there anymore.

"I have no idea,"

"Well, you must be very valuable to the Bianchi family if you have bodyguards following you around this closely," She laughed playfully.

"How long have you been here?" I had to ask.

It didn't make any sense, why would someone want to be huddled up here although it was beautiful but she's so young and should want to explore the world or go to school or something.

"About several months ago, I go and come from time to time, my family and the Bianchi family are very close," She explains.

"And how old are you?" I inquired even further.

"I'm eighteen, I know I may seem a bit young but I'm more use to this than most that are here," She smiled but I could clearly see through it.

She was hiding something and the fact that she was about to cry proved me right.

"It seems your use to this but it's not something you'd like getting used to, it doesn't seem as if it's your wish to be here either," I said out loud hugging her, she seemed like a person who needed a hug.

"At such a young age you should be going off to university and traveling the world and doing what teenagers do for fun," I explained to her.

"I wish I could, my whole life had been planned down to the tee. I was raised by my father who had me home schooled until I am eighteen. I'm set to fulfill the contract between the Vikings and the Bianchi's of me getting married to Valentino to stronger the bond between the two families,"

Her sudden revaluation shocking me to the core. This poor girl had no life of her own. She was a pawn for her family and raised to take advantage of.

"The only female friend I've ever had is my maid and she's old now, not much fun to be around,"

"Wow, I can just imagine going through your turmoil, I don't know how you lasted this long. I'm so sorry,"

"It's ok, it's not as if it's your fault,"

"What would you like to do, what do you imagine doing," I asked.

"Well, I've always wanted to go to public schools and make new friends, I've only ever watched movies and seen others go to the park, zoo, aquarium, the mall, beach and movies. I want to do those stuff and more" She smiled excitedly.

"Sadly, none of that will happen as it is forbidden, Valentino is a really nice person though and I do believe he'll help me to fulfill all my desires" Wow was my only thought, that's a very particular word to use.

"I hope so," Was my only reply but I doubted it, that devil having a heart seems like a two percent chance.

"Are you going to the annual Gala tomorrow night?"

"I suppose not, until it's clear for me to leave here. I think I should be staying in,"

"Non-sense, I'm going to the Gala alongside Valentino. I'll ask if I can take you along with me," She excitedly spoke before running off and ignoring my pleas.

I decided to head back into my room since I basically had nothing to do and I wouldn't be caught roaming around the place and collide into that devil, he still gave me chills.

About an hour later a knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts, opening the door it was the maid at the door.

"Here you go," She walked in and placed a dress on the bed with two boxes.

"What is this for?" I asked, if Lili could've managed to done this so then she can definitely manage to convince them of letting her leave.

"Madam Vikings has sent this dress for you to attend the annual Bianchi Gala tomorrow night," She replied.

In one box held a six-inch stiletto black heels and in the next box held a straight lace black hair.

"It is advised you should be ready by seven tomorrow night," she told me as she walked away.

"Um, Greta, do you have any idea where I can find Lili?"

"Yes, she's headquartered at Mr. Bianchi, her fiancé's house," She replied.

"Could you take me there?"

"Well since the two of you are practically friends now, yes I could take you there. Follow me," She ordered.

I wanted to decline going to that Gala and maybe if Greta could direct me there and also direct me back to Sergio's headquarters I'd be in less trouble.

Valentino headquarters was a lot more bigger in size compared to Sergio's and his was twice as much beautiful. I didn't know the devil had taste.

"Here you are madam, unfortunately I will not be able to stay with you and to guide you back as I have other duties to attend to. You can always ask Miss Vikings to assist you or another maid to guide." she said before leaving me standing near Lili's bedroom door.

Walking up closely towards the door I was about to knock but the door was slightly opened and hearing noises I decided against knocking on the door.

I was about to call her name but the sound of moaning caught my attention and although knowing it was wrong but being curious I decided to take a peak, maybe Lili was watching the Tv.

This conclusion was proven wrong when I caught a glimpse of Valentino fucking Lili from behind roughly.

What made it even more frantic was the fact that he stared right back into my eyes, I had caught his attention.

****************

Remember to comment what you think and vote down below!💞💞💞