42. Chapter forty-Two.

"Are we vacationing here Valentino?" I eagerly asked running around the entire place loving the sea view and the luxurious room.

"Yes." Was his simple response.

Boy, would I love to live here all my life.

"Wait, but there is only one bed?" I mentioned after viewing the entire place.

Sneakily Valentino showed up behind me kissing my neck before whispering, "I know." And I could just picture him smirking.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to sleep on the ground." I turned around to walk away knowing his naughty intentions.

I watched as he stalked close to me before I stepped aside smiling to myself. I went over to the bag that Valentino spoke was mine and in it were the skimpiest, nudist and inappropriate outfits I've ever seen.

In some of the outfits my breast would be out and in others my vagina would be on display and the rest would include both of my private area to be on full display.

"You have got to be kidding me. Do I look like a stripper to you Valentino?" I questioned blown by his choice of outfits for me.

"This is a vacation after all. Why do you need to be clothed when I'm the only one that's going to see you?" I rolled my eyes at his ridiculous statement.

"D-did you buy all these clothes?" I cringed taking up a panty that only had two strings.

I almost wanted to laugh at how funny and crazy this was.

"Yes."

"I need appropriate clothes to be worn Valentino. I'd rather wear what I have on for the next few days rather than letting you see me naked." I sighed sitting down on the bed and imagining myself being naked before him.

The mere fact turned me on a little and I immediately closed my legs thinking how naughty I was being.

"I hardly ever see anyone fucking in clothes." I rolled my eyes again at his bizarre explanation.

"I thought we were on vacation, but I guess we're just on a fuckaction. Is this what you do when you bring your girlfriends on a vacation? Give them a few strings and have them walk around naked to your liking?" I asked folding my hands together.

"Contrary to your beliefs Emelia I've never brought a woman on a vacation before. A hotel was always enough." He spoke making me roll my eyes at him.

I was doing a lot of eyes rolling today.

"Fine. Are we allowed to be naked on the beach especially while other guests are here? I want to visit the beach too." I asked.

Coming between my legs Valentino grabbed a hold of my neck leaning downwards to kiss my lips, I didn't bother stopping him liking the way my lips molded against his.

"I'll get those clothes delivered to you so you can wear them on the outside, on the other hand I don't think you'll be needing them inside our bedroom." He teased.

His words no longer bothered me anymore since I've gotten use to his blatant way of being openly crude.

"Your indecent language never cease to amaze me Valentino."

"That's quite the remark Micetta, I clearly remember you moaning my name while behaving explicitly in your sleep." He whispered in my ear shocking me.

"Even if that's the case you're not getting anywhere near me until you say sorry to me for all you've done." I told him to which he faces palmed himself angrily.

He was about to shout at me when the doorbell buzzed. I went to see who it was when I was met with a bell boy.

"This is a welcome gift f-from our hotel to you." The bell boy stuttered handing me a basket filled with wine, cupcakes, flowers and a few other things.

"Thank you." I smiled happy about the gift the hotel had given but the boy stood at the door with no intentions of moving.

I wonder if he also needed a tip?

"Wait right here." I told him but turning around Valentino was there with a sour look on his face.

"Get a fucking life." He slammed the door shut in the boy's face.

"Why did you have to do that?" I chided him.

"Are you that blind to not see he was gawking at you Micetta? If I find him or another prick staring at you again, I'll have their fucking eyeballs removed!" Valentino angrily spoke.

"I'm not your woman Valentino and you haven't given me an apology as yet." I told him once again.

Yes, I felt it was right for him to apologize for all the wrongs he's done to me before. I just needed to know he regret doing all those things to me.

"What do you want to hear from me Emelia?! To say that I'm sorry for torturing you?! Do you think that saying sorry can undo all the wrongs I've fucking ever did to you? Don't you think I feel remorseful? It's one of the reasons why your alive today. I can't take back what I did to you so protecting you is my way of saying sorry!" Valentino confessed frustrated.

I stood to the side shocked once again. I was happy for his confession but a little sad that I had forced it out of him and now he was angry at me.

"Wow, I didn't know you even felt that way."

We both stood silent but not your awkward silent as his back was turned to me while he looked outside the window.

"Even though you might be angry at me can I ask you another question?" I timidly asked going up to him.

"What is it micetta?" He asked and hearing his nickname for me made me realize he was not all that angry at me.

"Why did you change and decided to save me instead of having me killed or continue to hate me as you usually did?" I asked standing before him as he looked down at me.

"As explained before Micetta, our family doesn't kill innocent women and I've never hated you. You stopped my plans of doing what my father couldn't and I resented you for that but obviously you weren't the one to be blamed for it." Valentino explained.

"Are you satisfied now Micetta?" Valentino came up close towards me and I stared in his orbs that was somehow compelling me to be obedient to him.

"W-well what about your feelings for me?" I asked looking away from him shyly.

Even though I brought the topic up I was still not comfortable talking about it. I wanted to know if he just wanted to use me before I got into anything with him.

"Do you really want to know how I feel for you?" Valentino asked pulling me aggressively against his chest.

His questioned I could tell was double standard. If I said yes, then he'd probably show me instead. Something I was seemingly ready for.

"Yes, I want to know how you feel for me." I responded to his question as his eyes glowed mischievously with delight.

And that's when Valentino smashed his lips onto mine once again and I knew that this would be it for my dear cherry.