15. Chapter fifteen.

This chapter contains sexual content that may not be suitable for children under the age of 16yrs. Parental discretion is advised!
           ***********************

"I think we should go" I told Amato pulling his hand along as he neared the balcony section. Luckily I had reached there in time.

"But I haven't yet seen the balcony" He replied.

"There's a couple making out there that needs there privacy" I mentioned to him. I wasn't going to tell him it was his boss, especially when he was looked highly upon by Amato.

Was it so bad to wish it was me in there?

"Oh, that's must've frightening for you to see" He laughed, complying with my request.

That same night after the Gala had ended, I was immediately taken to another place, more like mansion. I wasn't able to see where I was as they made sure of it by covering my eyes.

The shocker was we would now be staying there, another shocker was the fact that we weren't separated in different headquarters but the biggest shocker of all was the fact that my bedroom was located next to Lili and Valentino's bedroom.

It wasn't all soundproof because I could hear faint sounds beside my bedroom wall which was not good, this means I could hear what takes place between Lili and Valentino.

The other thing was, my room was not what I had expected, it had a large bed that seemed to be a king size or queen size bed, the room was painted in blue, with an extravagant bathroom and it already had all my two pieces of clothes in it. 

Something made me wonder if it was actually Sergio's room before. He was currently on another side of the house, not too far off. There was also two other sections. One for the maids and the other for the guards as I managed to find out. I didn't know why they had to put me beside that devil.

I made my way outside the room as I heard a knock on the door. It was Sergio, the one I wanted to see. I wanted to know why we moved to another mansion.

"Why did we move here?" I immediately asked him.

"Here" He gave me a bag, taking a closer look, it was clothing that was recently bought. It had tags on it.

"You showed up at our most secured home the night we had planned something big, staying there would've put out life's at risk knowing we had been compromised" He explained which seemed to make a lot of sense.

"But why did I have to get this room beside your brother, why not with the maids or something, what if he kills me?" I whispered, the devil might have good hearing and try to kill me although he was not in sight.

"He won't try to kill you, believe me" This was something new.

"So all those times you guys tried to kill me, you guys were actually bluffing? Of course not. I don't get it, I basically have no use for you guys anymore, why not just let me leave. I swear I won't tell the police a thing" I begged him.

"He will not try to kill you Lydia, in fact from now on you'll be fully taken care of, if I'm correct you'll start feeling things beyond your understanding and soon you'll crave those things" He said with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?" I was confused, what would I feel that I won't understand and what will I crave.

"You'll find out soon enough" With that he walked away leaving me bewildered at his statement. I made my way back inside quickly not wanting to find that someone.

I needed to avoid Valentino at all cost, I made sure to have a long cold bath to ease my aching body. I couldn't help but feel the need to be pleased, this was the second time Valentino had seen me watching them having sex but yet he completely ignores the fact that I was and continued.

It was as if he was teasing me, thank god Lili hadn't seen him.

Going to bed I noticed there was a glass of milk at the bedside table and a note from Greta telling me to enjoy.

After drinking it I went straight to bed still not able to get Valentino off my mind. It was like I was being haunted by him in mind.

Feeling hot and bothered I took off the nightgown I was wearing. I was upgraded to clothes a normal human being would wear thank goodness.

I was left in my bra and panty. I was more hot than the other nights. Memories of Valentino fucking Lili replayed and I decided to play with myself to ease my now dripping core.

I was hazy, I wanted him to ease my needs, I wanted him to sedate my needs. I wanted him to fuck me like he did with Lili.

Popping my breasts out of my Bra, I began to play with them. Closing my eyes I pushed my panty to the side slipping a finger inside my core, ready to pump all the way.

I wanted it to feel as though it was his dick inside me, unfortunately it wasn't but it had to do with what I had, letting out slow and breathy moans I was halfway about to cum when I thought I spotted someone in my room.

A shadow standing almost behind the curtains with two sparkly eyes almost directly across the room. I was so hazy I looked passed it, I wasn't able to think straight, however if it was someone they sure was getting a show.

Slipping another finger inside my core I started to pump even faster until I was almost at the point of climaxing. I came within an instant succumbing to sleep that overtook my body.

Little did I know this was the start to something new.

********************

Hi everyone!
I hope you liked this chapter I prepared for you!
Please remember to vote and comment on what you think!!
Thank you!
Bye💞💞💞