21. Chapter Twentyone.

Lydia's dress above in black and Lili red^

I still kept my distance even though I decided to get along with Valentino just for the benefit of Lili, after the wedding I was going straight back to avoiding him like the plague he is.

I wanted to know what he meant by things aren't what they seem. They were always speaking riddles which I had to wonder why.

Lili had once again begged to stay with me seeing as though Valentino was once again going out for a mafia business meeting, reluctantly I said yes making sure not to stay in that damn room of theirs tonight.

The things I was feeling for that devil wasn't right, I still craved to know what it felt like to be fucked by him, just maybe I was starting to lose it mentally.

I finally dozed off to sleep laying in my bed, my mind was tired and needed rest.

Lydia's sleep.............

Both my hands and legs were tied together, and I was laying flatly on my back, begging for the person to stop as he placed a cloth on my face and poured water on it. Soon after a woman came inside the room.

"Mr. Ramono, we've found a spy in our midst pretending to be one of our men," The female said.

Romano? That name seems so familiar to me.

"Bring the spy to me," The man named Romano demanded to the woman, soon she had gone out and brought a man amongst his midst.

"Who are you?" The man named Romano questioned.

"And why would I ever give such information to you?" The man I suppose is the spy said.

"Because if you want to live, I'm the one that'll save you, I'm sure you know that by now. So, try not to play smart with me boy."

"My name's Gabe and I wasn't trying to break in, I was only fascinated with the beauty of your mansion and wanted to take a picture of it," The man on the ground said.

"I can tell when someone's lying and for you to easily make it past my defenses means you're no ordinary man and you weren't here just for taking picture."

"Since you won't provide me with your name and why you're then I guess you're of no use to me," The man's name Romano said before pulling out a knife and held it to the man's throat.

"Wait, wait, wait, My name's Jack Segos and..... how do I know you'll keep me alive?" The man named Jack asked.

I could hear Romano laughing evilly before returning to me and shout.

"Guards, bring this man to my chambers, we will talk then," Romano said.

"As for you sweetheart. I'll be back to deal with you," he said before leaving me with the cloth over my face as I cried out of horror.

"Lydia!" My awful nightmare was suddenly interrupted as Lili woke me up thankfully.

I somehow can't break the fact that this was something real, and I was experiencing what had happened in the past. If this was so, I wasn't safe anywhere. It was clear that man called Romano was a dangerous man.

"I've been trying to wake you for about a minute now, you've been mumbling and sweating in your sleep. It must've been a horrible nightmare," She asked, it was definitely horrifying.

"It's nothing," I lied not wanting to talk about my horrifying nightmare.

I might end up dead or they might just use me as a bait or leverage either way but then again, I just wanted to leave and be on my own. It was sad how I've been treated in the past and now.